Pictures!

Enzora

All right, y'all want pictures, so here's pictures.

Posted Image

Me+Penguin Suit= Eddie's prom in 2001

Posted Image

Wifey and I

Posted Image

Mom, Dad, Wifey and I (our wedding)

Posted Image

Cuttin' the cake, note: I built the Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt, Jr models

Posted Image

Ringbearer: My 4 year old cousin Matthew, Me, Dad, Uncle William, USMC Lance Corporal Alex Long (brother in law), and cousin Jason all in our penguin suits for the wedding

And finally....

Posted Image

Me, senior picture, facial hair delete...

Damn, I can't believe I read through, and laughed, and laughed and almost fell out of the chair and ignored my wife pleading for me to come to bed just to post those.....

Edited by 76ChevyTrucker

Facial Hair delete... :P

GM1: you should have your dad take a picture of you in the Malibu coupe.

Do you guiys still have it? Seems like those Mini-BOF wonders are all

the rage these days. Both Mighty Mouse & SpeedingPenguin LOVE theirs. :)

I need to get more pics one of these days... :P

Yeah ya do, ffs if I was into guys you'd be my top choice, after you become of age of course though :P I would see us getting into spats about which is superior though, the V8 or the 4-banger, err I mean cylinder, lmao..

Edited by deftonesfan867

All right, y'all want pictures, so here's pictures.

Damn, the world is SMALL. Didn't know you lived in Montgomery AL.

I just drove from Pensacola FL to Atlanta this morning and passed right through...I was amazed at the mid 70s weather with fairly low humidity compared to what I've encountered in the Southeast!

Cheers!

Yo, Yo, Yo! New pics of BeeeeeeeeeeeVeeeeeeeee! Look! :P

Posted Image

Dreaming about hot guys in the comfort of the grass and warmth of the sun. It was pleasant. If the picture showed my entire self... it might not be C&G appropriate. Day dreaming brings things up.

Posted Image

Looking at the camera like I would at a guy.

Posted Image

Staring at wall with the disappointment that someone wasn't going to post a pic I wanted.

Posted Image

Cuddling with Harley... Aww... who's cuter? Be honest now.... He tried to lick me.

Staring at wall with the disappointment that someone wasn't going to post a pic I wanted.

:unsure::nono::scared::P :wink:

Yo, Yo, Yo! New pics of BeeeeeeeeeeeVeeeeeeeee! Look! :P

Cuddling with Harley... Aww... who's cuter? Be honest now.... He tried to lick me.

Hey, Enzorafication is a good thing. That's a good "-do" there.

The dog is cuter. :lol: I've got too big of a weak spot for our four-legged friends. Just think of how $h!ty the world would be without them.

Cheers!

Heh... so you know what I'm talking about, eh? :D

no i wasnt in chat last night when you were beggin for it... :P

ocn- That always the outgoing message. At the same time, as Ringo Starr once said; 'It's just me face.'

WMJ: I've gotten that a lot. Just for help keeping his name on people's minds, I should get at least a tiny kickback, no? 1/10th of 1/10 of 1/10th of a percent??

CD, LMFAO!

Bimmer, do you wrestle?  As in the sport, not a sexual fetish.

Man, Sci, I read between the lines on some your posts and you tend toward the KINKY! :lol: Like a lot of people here.

Man, Sci, I read between the lines on some your posts and you tend toward the KINKY!  :lol: Like a lot of people here.

LOL. No, no, I swear. Bimmer looks like he's on the wrestling team. I'm only kinky when it comes to food.