Pictures!

Enzora

Dayum, check out the guns on z... :AH-HA_wink:

226566[/snapback]

Yeah, where the hell did those come from? :AH-HA_wink:

Z, where are you? I've never been on a horse before... just imagine it's painful on the ol' bum.

Bob-Trina:

Yes... I've "sold out" and am doing the 9-5 again.

Well, 7:30-4:00 technically. Business was very

up-and-down and a great job opportunity fell into

my lap. I miss doing the semi-stay-at-home dad

thing & Sofia is having a bit of trouble adjusting

too but it's all for the best in the end.

I work in accounitng now. *shudders @ the words*

Dayum, check out the guns on z... :AH-HA_wink:

226566[/snapback]

I was just pumping my "guns". I'm not sure

if you heard me but I did over a tousand...

Me on a horse:

Posted Image

226468[/snapback]

Where was that taken? From the vegetation, it looks very Western. Horses scare the $h! out of me...in high school, we had a field trip and this 'effin horse started to go under a tree (right at about saddle level) at a horse riding place in the San Fernando Valley to try to get me off...never been on one of those bastards since. And as for ocnblu's comment, what about Queen Victoria's (or, one of the British monarchs, I forget which) horse riding habits? :lol:

Edited by trinacriabob

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Guess my gym membership is worth it :P

Bob and Paulie - that was taken on my horseback ride in Bandera, TX, from my trip this past summer. What a great town - it's like the clock stopped in 1982, a true cowboy town. I stopped in a general store after my ride and had the best root beer float in my entire life.

I forgot my horse's name, but he was awesome. It probably helps that I'm only 125lbs, but as long as you don't lean on the saddle horn and remember to keep your body 100% vertical when going up or down steep grades, the horse hardly knows you're there.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Guess my gym membership is worth it  :P

Bob and Paulie - that was taken on my horseback ride in Bandera, TX, from my trip this past summer. What a great town - it's like the clock stopped in 1982, a true cowboy town. I stopped in a general store after my ride and had the best root beer float in my entire life.

I forgot my horse's name, but he was awesome. It probably helps that I'm only 125lbs, but as long as you don't lean on the saddle horn and remember to keep your body 100% vertical when going up or down steep grades, the horse hardly knows you're there.

226779[/snapback]

So does my compliment on your HOT body get my "warning" removed?

:P

Oh great, now I'm blushing. All I need is a woman to share your taste in men, and I'm good to go :P

Consider it done. Not because of the compliment, though :lol:

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Guess my gym membership is worth it  :P

226779[/snapback]

125?!? Damn man I'm 5'9" and 190....Now I feel fat. :lol: Glad you enjoyed you're visit to Texas :)

:lol:

Here's one of myself and the infamous "Yellow Brick Head" from a recent brief stint in the mafia.

Posted Image

230945[/snapback]

aahh so thats where brick head wound up... ive been wondering about him... last time i saw him he was struggling to make ends meet... glad to see he's cut out a niche for himself... :lol::P

"Yellow Brick Head" looks to be a more

uptight "square" version of Pac-Man. :P

• 2 weeks later...

After being a member here for a while now, I decided to finally make my first couple posts. Hopefully I will be able to start posting more often now that school is on break. I figured the photo section would be a good place to introduce myself.

Posted Image

Well y'all I got some more. Two are of my wife, Amy, while she's still cooking Heather Anna, the other three are all me, with one of my favorite things....

First, the better pictures (the pregnant wife ones):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then me, with my Stephens (Savage Arms) Model 200 .30-06 bolt action rifle:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you will enjoy them, and I'll have to add some pictures of the little one once we have her.

I don't own a gun, likely never will, and I'm proud of that.

A t-shirt I've seen a few times now: "What's the definition of a Canadian? An unarmed American with health care."

This should be a pictures thread; however, I couldn't resist. I think that the right to bear arms is part of the reason why kids can shoot at each other in the high school hallways or there are gang problems in South Central or East LA and I disagree with that. That's why we have the kinds of problems we do. Europeans I speak to also disapprove of this facet of Americana. I really wouldn't want to own one either. The only way I could justify it is if I lived on an isolated ranch on 200 acres in Montana to shoot at a cougar or a bear coming at me...or some deranged drifter who may have come onto your property looking to harm you (more of a movie plot, really). Hunting as a sport is not my cup of tea, either. Edited by trinacriabob

Thanks blackviper.

You're welcome. :D

This should be a pictures thread; however, I couldn't resist. I think that the right to bear arms is part of the reason why kids can shoot at each other in the high school hallways or there are gang problems in South Central or East LA and I disagree with that. That's why we have the kinds of problems we do. Europeans I speak to also disapprove of this facet of Americana. I really wouldn't want to own one either. The only way I could justify it is if I lived on an isolated ranch on 200 acres in Montana to shoot at a cougar or a bear coming at me...or some deranged drifter who may have come onto your property looking to harm you (more of a movie plot, really). Hunting as a sport is not my cup of tea, either.

I used to hunt, but I'm done with it. It's not my style. My guns are for target practice or the rare moment where I might need them for self defense. Plus, they're fun to shoot. :P

I'm sorry this is the pictures thread I know, and I know a lot of you may think this is quite radical, but I think that everyone should own a gun. Everyone should take a little look at their history book. There is a reason that the founding fathers put the right to bear arms in the Bill of Rights. They knew they needed guns to protect themselves from the government. Even though we haven't had a problem in over 225 years where there was an oppresive goverment here in the United States, there may be some day. Most likely not in any of our lifetimes. Maybe not in the next few hundred years, but history repeats itself, and that is why we have history class in school. Learn from it. Again sorry this is in the pictures thread, this is all I'm going to say.

Edited by scharmer05

I'm sorry this is the pictures thread I know, and I know a lot of you may think this is quite radical, but I think that everyone should own a gun. Everyone should take a little look at their history book. There is a reason that the founding fathers put the right to bear arms in the Bill of Rights. They knew they needed guns to protect themselves from the government. Even though we haven't had a problem in over 225 years where there was an oppresive goverment here in the United States, there may be some day. Most likely not in any of our lifetimes. Maybe not in the next few hundred years, but history repeats itself, and that is why we have history class in school. Learn from it. Again sorry this is in the pictures thread, this is all I'm going to say.

in TheGoverment v. YouWithanAK47...... I'm going to bet on TheGovernment

Oy, guess I should have never posted those.....No, its not a christmas toy, I've had it for about two years now. I do hunt, which is the reason I have a rifle, and a pistol, and a shotgun. I also do a fair amount of target shooting. Surpised no one commented on the pregnant wife picutures, oh well, again, I apologize for my posting of those pictures, and now moving on....

Oy, guess I should have never posted those.....No, its not a christmas toy, I've had it for about two years now. I do hunt, which is the reason I have a rifle, and a pistol, and a shotgun. I also do a fair amount of target shooting. Surpised no one commented on the pregnant wife picutures, oh well, again, I apologize for my posting of those pictures, and now moving on....

Ok, I'll sound in here:

I think the pictures are fine, I think owning the guns are fine. You have your reasons for owning them and that is fine. I don't own any guns but I feel it's a right you have and should protect.

Many people believe that handguns are illegal in Canada.. that is not the case, you need to have a special permit to posess one.

None taken, just don't like seeing such negative reactions sometimes. Besides, my nerves are a little on edge right now (baby hatching time!)

Dude, I'm on the same wavelength as TYD. You can own one, it just doesn't work for me. I think I would be uncomfortable owning one. That's me.

In fact, I'm still laughing that, on an absolutely gorgeous mid-70 degree day with NO humidity, I transited through your hometown from the beach at Pensacola to Atlanta not knowing you lived there and didn't even have a cup of coffee at Starbucks with you. Next time!

Also, with little ones now around, be extra careful to allow NO access to it/them (the gun/guns).

I don't own a gun, likely never will, and I'm proud of that.

A t-shirt I've seen a few times now: "What's the definition of a Canadian? An unarmed American with health care."

That's the main difference between Americans and the rest of the world. Generally, as a people, we'd rather take care of ourselves and wish everyone else butt out. The rest of the world would rather rely on government to take care of them and their problems.

That's the main difference between Americans and the rest of the world. Generally, as a people, we'd rather take care of ourselves and wish everyone else butt out. The rest of the world would rather rely on government to take care of them and their problems.

Yup. And America has a massive savior complex, always getting into other nations' business. Heh, like on The O.C.--America is Ryan and Canada is Marissa...and we all know what happened to Marissa :AH-HA_wink:

Yup. And America has a massive savior complex, always getting into other nations' business. Heh, like on The O.C.--America is Ryan and Canada is Marissa...and we all know what happened to Marissa :AH-HA_wink:

Yeah, but America's hot :AH-HA_wink:

You don't think Ben McKenzie is? Every girl I know drools over that guy...it's disgusting.

He's okay... nothing too special. I think they swoon over the character moreso the actor. Hate to break it to them it's not real life.

How about an example for those of us that don't watch soap operas?

:P

Don't watch it, but know what has happened basically by hype and commercials. Marissa is dead. Oh, and the show will be in a few weeks too.