Pictures!

Enzora

3 frozen tools

Posted Image

GMTruckguy, Oldsmoboi, OCNblowjob....... from left to right

202950[/snapback]

Hmm, Drew looks about ready to burst out laughing. Who thinks GMTruckguy is grabbing his butt in this pic? Heh normally I would say 'blu is grabbing ass, but we can see both his hands.

I totally forgot about those...I'm lazy...who knows if they will ever show up. :P

202966[/snapback]

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:AH-HA_wink:

Ocn, how tall are you?

And Olds, were you about to laugh?

He's posted it numerous times: about 5'-5" ...I only remember because he's the same height as my Dad...

Wazza matta u?  Non ti ricordi?

202997[/snapback]

Sorry Bob, no one in my family on the men's side is under 6'0, so it's hard for me to associate that and remember... not to mention, I don't read every post in every forum because there are other things going on in my life that take time.

not to mention, I don't read every post in every forum because there are other things going on in my life that take time.

203019[/snapback]

Neither do I...I just have a good memory. :AH-HA_wink:

I always look horrible in pictures, sigh. <_<

203086[/snapback]

By the way, I think most people photograph better in a candid when they don't know their picture is being taken. I get fairly uptight in front of the camera. I like candids I've found myself in better than staged photos.

Since we are now posting interior pictures here is our downstairs.  We haven't gotten around to decorating upstairs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

199269[/snapback]

I like the black foyer and even the green (black leather and dark wood furniture anchor the foyer) but beige walls leave me cold. Goldenrod would look much better in place of the beige (to draw the rooms closer.) Wine colored carpet would make it complete.

Keep the white cabinets & appliances because they match the wood trim throughout the ground floor.

Then again, it could just be the lighting. Don't worry, I have to be in the room before giving it a complete workover (I can't determine the kitchen countertop color.)

I like the black foyer and even the green (black leather and dark wood furniture anchor the foyer) but beige walls leave me cold. Goldenrod would look much better in place of the beige (to draw the rooms closer.) Wine colored carpet would make it complete.

Keep the white cabinets & appliances because they match the wood trim throughout the ground floor.

Then again, it could just be the lighting. Don't worry, I have to be in the room before giving it a complete workover (I can't determine the kitchen countertop color.)

203292[/snapback]

she picks, I pay. :D The entry way is actually a dark brown and the beige is more cream than the photos show. My photo skills aren't good enough to get an actual color :-\

whoa... i didnt know BV was nightcrawler... crap... now im never safe... :lol::P

BV, about 10 years ago I woulda had a crush on ya.  :AH-HA_wink:

206253[/snapback]

Well, P, what's to stop you now! You still can...better you than a boa constrictor... :lol:

It looks like BV as been left as the sole picture post wh*r* on the board...where did Mute go? That one had an overly inflated sense of importance.

Edited by trinacriabob

BV, about 10 years ago I woulda had a crush on ya.  :AH-HA_wink:

206253[/snapback]

:P

Viper, why does it look like you are cut and pasted into the top photo? :blink:

206332[/snapback]

Probably because I cut and pasted myself into the picture... but just to blur out the background and do the second pic. As you can see, I did a poor job and the photo is grainy. Must be Myspace.. Yeah, that's it. :D

It looks like BV as been left as the sole picture post wh*r* on the board.

206338[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with being a whore... Might as well be the picture whore, since even Ocn is more a post whore than me now. So sad, but I must be a whore of something and it's not about to be sexual. :lol:

Yep. I think being a whore is even worse as a gay guy (as a "taker"). There was a guy I worked with in a grocery warehouse before I got my software job - If he ever had to go to the bathroom, STAY OUT OF HIS WAY. He'd taken so many guys that his o-ring had very little holding power left. So when he had to take a dump, he had about 2 minutes worth of warning before crapping himself.

Aren't cha glad I told that story, kids?

Yep. I think being a whore is even worse as a gay guy (as a "taker"). There was a guy I worked with in a grocery warehouse before I got my software job - If he ever had to go to the bathroom, STAY OUT OF HIS WAY. He'd taken so many guys that his o-ring had very little holding power left. So when he had to take a dump, he had about 2 minutes worth of warning before crapping himself.

206516[/snapback]

uh... I think he was probably taking more than just "guys".

There was a guy I worked with in a grocery warehouse before I got my software job - If he ever had to go to the bathroom, STAY OUT OF HIS WAY. He'd taken so many guys that his o-ring had very little holding power left. So when he had to take a dump, he had about 2 minutes worth of warning before crapping himself.

206516[/snapback]

Gee, thank you for sharing (as they typically say in Cali). The visual of what you describe is not at all pretty. Not chiming into the pictures thread...but just acknowledging I passed through YOUR airport (Toronto Pearson) yesterday morning.

Flew into SFO on a commuter flight, then SFO-Toronto on the night flight, putting me into your airport at 6:12 am and onto Montreal via ``the Shuttle.`` I will have to say that Pearson has become quite a mess with all the construction but Terminal One, which used to be decrepit, has turned out nice. Interline transfers in that airport are NOT fun.

Montreal is effin awesome. I love it. May do a photo thread upon return.

BACK TO PIX, please...

Edited by trinacriabob

INCLUDE SOME EFFIN GIRLS PLEASE!!!

207265[/snapback]

As best as I can do with a candid, but one candid I have reveals what is probably the best looking girl, probably of Italian lineage, that I saw in Buenos Aires...you don`t see girls like that in the U.S. ... at least not many.

• 2 weeks later...