Pictures!

Enzora

Let me throw this thread for a loop and instead of posting another picture of me. How about y'all hear how I sound...(at least how I sounded in college several years ago).

http://lakefiredesigns.com/voice/sayinhey.wav

Oh, and this one goes to Oldsmoboi http://lakefiredesigns.com/voice/donttouchme.wav

:lol:

Edited by lakefire

Posted Image

195773[/snapback]

Aww... :P

That's what it looks like.  And it probably is a phone.  However, when regarding Drew...

196109[/snapback]

:lol:

The no-carpet look is just modern, not gay.

I have no carpet, and I'm straight...

...and probably just posting this because I'm drunk. Enjoy!

196186[/snapback]

I'll take some tonight and post them for everyone.  :AH-HA_wink:

196220[/snapback]

You are officially my favorite straight guy. Sorry CJ. :D

You are officially my favorite straight guy. Sorry CJ. :D

196562[/snapback]

haha dont worry about it... just help me get chris away from my window... :lol:

OK. Is everybody ready for the "no carpet pics"?

There's even some pictures of wood!

:CG_all:

...really :)

Living room, hardwood.

Posted Image

Kitchen, unfinished - I'm going to tile it.

Posted Image

Bedroom, same hardwood.

Posted Image

Front hall, and bathroom, two different tiles.

Posted Image

Now... why do I get the feeling there's an angry gay mob about to drive up here tonight, hold me down and check for the kind of carpet they thought I was talking about?

You're all such dirty buggers. :lol:

dart... that was fantastic

dart... that was fantastic

196836[/snapback]

let me just add... thats what she said

Wildman, not the one I would have expected to go after my interior design. :lol:

There are some um... interesting colour choices in here. The guy I bought this place from was gay, and one colour in particular was a little too, um, flamboyant for me.

In this photo you'll see the green that I painted the front hallway, and behind where the closet door closes, the square of purple that I missed painting. When I first bought it, it looked like Barney the Dinosaur exploded in my hallway.

Posted Image

I like the gold in the living room, it's a fun colour and I think I got some artwork that works with it...

Posted Image

This brings me to the "busted wall". The previous owner took out part of a wall to let more light into the living room. He tried to be "artistic" however, and finished the edge of the wall all bumpy. Not jagged or dangerous or anything - just... odd. Take a look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The bedroom's another interesting colour, but again, I like this one..

Posted Image

The kitchen is the only thing that really needs some help. Dark green counters, neon yellow cupboards and red floors. It's a little much:

Posted Image

Anybody have any advice for the kitchen?

I want to do tile for the floor (it's just painted concrete right now), and maybe get a new countertop and paint the cupboards. Colour suggestions?

yeah, yeah... I didn't have time last night, cause I'm working a lot of overtime lately (I'm at work now, and shouldn't be on here, tsk, tsk)...

I'll post them tonight.

196704[/snapback]

OK. Is everybody ready for the "no carpet pics"?

There's even some pictures of wood!

Now... why do I get the feeling there's an angry gay mob about to drive up here tonight, hold me down and check for the kind of carpet they thought I was talking about?

You're all such dirty buggers.

196824[/snapback]

:angry:

*checking mapquest*

196834[/snapback]

Come on guys! Everyone grab your pitchforks and pile into the Avalanche!

196837[/snapback]

Uh, he said an angry gay mob... grab your nail files and pile into the Beetle!

196850[/snapback]

Haha, some might be more offended by your interior design.  :lol:

196862[/snapback]

:withstupid:

Nice!

Though... I don't think BV would be caught dead in a Beetle.

...not that he should really be in anybody's angry mob either!

197092[/snapback]

BV + Anger + Hammer = Dead Dart. :D:pokeowned::P

Colour suggestions?

197088[/snapback]

Colour? :canada: You mean color, right? :unitedstates: I love this kind of stuff, having set foot in your country nearing some 100 different times!

Wait...you like those colors? Seriously? Which one was the one that was too flamboyant? One would feel like you're living inside a jar of Grey Poupon in one room. The other room would be what was left after Jack Nicholson got done with his axe-work in "The Shining."

Man, I am so conservative when it comes to colors. My rule: if it works in the Eddie Bauer catalog, then it will fly. What does this mean?

Tans - Navy Blue

Tans - Burgundy

Tans - Forest Green

Various shades of tan together

Sometimes, clients don't have a budget for interior design when their building shell gets done. So I have to do some color selections. I always pick colors based on earth tones with some of those combos listed above thrown in. Most of the time it's real simple and tasteful for general purpose offices and the clients like it. Sometimes, when they find some budget and they get an interior designer, they get real weird with colors (poop brown, olives, etc. etc., sometimes on different walls). I would NOT want to work in a space like that. I like real neutral and simple colors. Their $h! will go out of style in a hurry compared to the selections I make. The last project I worked on was a real nice beige exterior with dark metallic blue metal accents and a lighter shade of blue tinted glass. It came out real nice.

TYD: go the understated route!

Colour?  :canada: You mean color, right?  :unitedstates:  I love this kind of stuff, having set foot in your country nearing some 100 different times!

Wait...you like those colors?  Seriously?  Which one was the one that was too flamboyant?  One would feel like you're living inside a jar of Grey Poupon in one room.  The other room would be what was left after Jack Nicholson got done with his axe-work in "The Shining."

Man, I am so conservative when it comes to colors.  My rule:  if it works in the Eddie Bauer catalog, then it will fly.  What does this mean?

Tans - Navy Blue

Tans - Burgundy

Tans - Forest Green

Various shades of tan together

Sometimes, clients don't have a budget for interior design when their building shell gets done.  So I have to do some color selections.  I always pick colors based on earth tones with some of those combos listed above thrown in.  Most of the time it's real simple and tasteful for general purpose offices and the clients like it.  Sometimes, when they find some budget and they get an interior designer, they get real weird with colors (poop brown, olives, etc. etc., sometimes on different walls).  I would NOT want to work in a space like that.  I like real neutral and simple colors.  Their $h! will go out of style in a hurry compared to the selections I make.  The last project I worked on was a real nice beige exterior with dark metallic blue metal accents and a lighter shade of blue tinted glass.  It came out real nice.

TYD:  go the understated route!

198675[/snapback]

I hear you. I probably would have picked conservative colours if I'd painted it myself, but seeing the gold/mustard living room and maroon/burgundy bedroom in person, you'd understand why I like them. Everyone who's seen the place has liked those colours. It's just the kitchen that tends to offend, and the Barney-the-Dinosaur / Eggplant purple front hallway, before I painted it Forest Green.

Oh, I also forgot to mention above. The "wierd wall" was also purple, and I painted that dark brown. It makes it so it doesn't stick out quite as much, and it goes with the gold walls around it.

Okay, I'm ready for Nick's Maui pics.....

:AH-HA_wink:

199860[/snapback]

Just like you were ready to be the first to wish him a Happy Birthday...and probably set your alarm to do it! :lol:

Edited by trinacriabob

Bob, what ARE you talking about?

As for his birthday, he happened to be one of the lucky few I actually noticed on the site had a bday that day. I almost never scroll to the very bottom of the forum page.

Nevermind Bobby, Paulie.  He needs a bf, that's all. :AH-HA_wink:

200045[/snapback]

The typical idiotic and caustic side of ocn rears it ugly head. Your low self-esteem causes you to look at ANYTHING you consider a "clue" or "indication" in others (as you do with several people on this board, or even celebrities and personalities in the spotlight) so that you can swell your ranks to make you feel better in a "misery likes company" sort of way.

If that's what I wanted, I would have pursued that option...as I have with all of the other goals I have gone after. My comment was merely based on the almost excessive level of flirtation one would have never expected on an automotive forum and the few that overindulge in it....sometimes funny and sometimes annonying. What a jerk!

By the way, this comment does not go out to those who might have those feelings and inclinations and can enjoy C&G without starting or derailing ongoing threads about or toward their sexual proclivities, respectively. Back to pictures, I hope...

Edited by trinacriabob

Now, did I deserve that? Besides, you started this round, with your comment to Paulie about Nick's birthday. It was a joke, however lame, something you've seen from me on a regular basis. You've even joined in on more than one occasion, shall I link you there? Relax, sir. And I agree, back to pictures. Edited by ocnblu

Now, did I deserve that?  Besides, you started this round, with your comment to Paulie about Nick's birthday.  It was a joke, however lame, something you've seen from me on a regular basis.  You've even joined in on more than one occasion, shall I link you there?  Relax, sir.  And I agree, back to pictures.

200064[/snapback]

Thank you--thought the one who could dish out jokes could take them as well. Guess we were wrong ocn.

Its' become frighteningly clear that this thread is in desperate need of more...

Posted Image

...or how about boobs? All guys enjoy boobs, right?

Posted Image

200065[/snapback]

I like boobs. Not exactly sure why. I sleep well on a girls chest--and being an insomniac, that's a good thing. Oh, and I'm an expert bra-snapper: I can do it without the girl getting overly pissed off with me.

Now, did I deserve that?  Besides, you started this round, with your comment to Paulie about Nick's birthday.  It was a joke, however lame, something you've seen from me on a regular basis.  You've even joined in on more than one occasion, shall I link you there?  Relax, sir.  And I agree, back to pictures.

200064[/snapback]

:withstupid:

As for more pictures... I'll be the first to break up the bitch fest. :P

Posted Image

Me... in my Millenia... way back on Labor Day weekend at the Homecoming. Yay.

Edited by blackviper8891

The typical idiotic and caustic side of ocn rears it ugly head. Your low self-esteem causes you to look at ANYTHING you consider a "clue" or "indication" in others (as you do with several people on this board, or even celebrities and personalities in the spotlight) so that you can swell your ranks to make you feel better in a "misery likes company" sort of way.

If that's what I wanted, I would have pursued that option...as I have with all of the other goals I have gone after.  My comment was merely based on the almost excessive level of flirtation one would have never expected on an automotive forum and the few that overindulge in it....sometimes funny and sometimes annonying.  What a jerk!

By the way, this comment does not go out to those who might have those feelings and inclinations and can enjoy C&G without starting or derailing ongoing threads about or toward their sexual proclivities, respectively.  Back to pictures, I hope...

200061[/snapback]

Lighten up ya

Posted Image

Yeesh.

Edited by CD/BP