Pictures!

Enzora

You also hang around with some good looking girls.  :P  What's your secret?

Charger, nice to see...I mean, have you back.

168223[/snapback]

since when did you start caring about girls?! lol

i want the secret tho lol theyll be bumpin like some madddd $h! when theyre older

i want the secret tho

lol theyll be bumpin like some madddd $h! when theyre older

168239[/snapback]

The secret is to have mad looks like these, http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/7271/de...dpics068lz9.jpg

Mute they only mad $h! you have and will ever get is your Right Hand... :lol:

hah so YOU think . . . hah blackviper has already offered his left havent you vipey? :pokeowned:

168312[/snapback]

I was just kidding, anyways....YUCK, gross.... :lol:, thats just wrong.....

Edited by Charger4U

No, I offered the full package. :AH-HA_wink:

168370[/snapback]

So i geussing the full package offer toungue, mouth, and hand, or just Anal? :yuck::lol:

I go both ways.  Sometimes I want vanilla and sometimes I want chocolate.  :AH-HA_wink:

168866[/snapback]

Yo, Sci, should we interpret that as a white woman and a black man? :lol: Or vice-versa.

Edited by trinacriabob

ANYWAYS.....

I think it's safe to say that the girls i hang out with are the hottest. I have the best friends and i love em lol :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Nicole and i

Posted Image

Abby at nivans :]

Posted Image

Spencer :)

Posted Image

Spencer and i

Posted Image

Spencer and Ariel at spencers house

Indiana :]

You look like a tough version of Seth from the O.C.

That's a good thing, as far as what I've heard from girls about Seth...

173601[/snapback]

i dont know who teph uck that is but ive heard it too because of the hair . . . im cutting off all my hair and pluggin my ears so i wont look like him for long

and its not a good thing to look like someone from the OC ever . . . sorry i mean the show

and it looks bad for customers at starbucks

173849[/snapback]

Are you considering making a career as a barista or do you have higher aspirations? And which customers does it look bad to, the gothic "sad girls" or the emo "scene boys"?

well actually most of the people who come in are older . . . very older . . .

and im making more money as a photographer right now but i dont file income on that and its a job that i can do as the demand calls for it . . . its not very secure . . . so starbucks right now, being my most secure job, takes precendence . . . and . . . im plugging my ears more tastefully than your thinking i think im not going to have huge half inch black plugs in there . . . stainless steel retaining plugs . . . theyre near invisible and it just looks like an oversized hole in your ear . . . very subtle and very tasteful

He knows it, he just won't say it. Isn't it funny how it is so accepted for hetero women to openly say when a girl is cute, but a hetero guy has to keep his mouth shut, or feign indifference or ignorance when a cute guy enters the room?

i dont even know who this guy is . . . so i dunno if hes cute . . . ill say and accept when a guy is better looking than me . . . there are a lot of em for sure

its more tasteful than youre thinking . . . its no more obtrusive than a standard ear peircing . . . and a lot of guys have those so you cant tell me they arent tasteful

tasteful is relative . . . do you need me to draw a picture or do you have enough common sense to wrap your little minds around it?

Meh, I have no problem admitting if a guy is handsome to my female friends. I know im straight so I dont worry about what others think of me. I need to post more pics, but my camera sucks and my hideousness scares people :P . Mute...gauging isnt really that attractive, I know alot of gals who think its ugly, but to each there own. Its your body not mine.

im not looking for attractive to anyone . . . i have a girlfriend whos hot as $h! . . not tooting my own horn there . . . i dunno what she sees in me cuz shes ridiculously pretty . . . think kristine kreuk kinda pretty but better

Mute...gauging isnt really that attractive, I know alot of gals who think its ugly, but to each there own. Its your body not mine.

174059[/snapback]

Several people at my work have it, but people ask inappropriate questions and make faces at it all the time. I personally think it's hideous and trashy, but then again until they directly ask me what I think I'm not sharing it with them cuz they're cool people who are just...aesthetically challenged.

Tats can be covered up or (expensively) removed, piercings can be taken out and close up, purple mohawks can be taken care of easily, all those things are temporary, so when the person who has them "grows up" and realizes how silly they look it doesn't effect them. I dont imagine gauges will look good on many 40 year olds, especially since they really dont look good on the impressionable youth dumbasses who think the Warped Tour is the $h!.

Guages go away though as well eventually...I guess it depends on how big you go and how long you keep them I suppose. Actually, my friend's re-doing his ears right now because he had guages, but didn't wear them for a while so they went away...He lost his starter guages, so he's using nails... :duh:

i dont even know who this guy is . . . so i dunno if hes cute . . . ill say and accept when a guy is better looking than me . . . there are a lot of em for sure

its more tasteful than youre thinking . . . its no more obtrusive than a standard ear peircing . . . and a lot of guys have those so you cant tell me they arent tasteful

tasteful is relative . . . do you need me to draw a picture or do you have enough common sense to wrap your little minds around it?

174054[/snapback]

tasteful is not relative... it's subjective.

but subjectively, I think you're hot as hell and it would be a shame for you to go punching holes in your head.

Tats can be covered up or (expensively) removed, piercings can be taken out and close up, purple mohawks can be taken care of easily, all those things are temporary, so when the person who has them "grows up" and realizes how silly they look it doesn't effect them.  I dont imagine gauges will look good on many 40 year olds, especially since they really dont look good on the impressionable youth dumbasses who think the Warped Tour is the $h!.

174207[/snapback]

how about you kep your opinion to yourself? i asked you never to speak to me agian a long time ago . . . and you find whatever way you can to be an ass . . . ad appreciate it if you followed up on the whole "i dont read mutes posts anymore" because your responses are annoying and immature

how about you kep your opinion to yourself? i asked you never to speak to me agian a long time ago . . . and you find whatever way you can to be an ass . . . ad appreciate it if you followed up on the whole "i dont read mutes posts anymore" because your responses are annoying and immature

174395[/snapback]

Is that because mine appear to have been written by someone with more than a third grade education? And I'm not speaking to you, am I? I am replying to a f@#king post on a website so go f@#k your ego, Josh Jr.