Pictures!

Enzora

Dude... you misunderstand... you're crouching down like you heard something zing by...

165978[/snapback]

Heh. If only you lived here...

I exaggerate. Its not bad at all; very safe as a matter of fact, but you should see some of the cars that drive by. Thus, my response.

But no, no shrapnel of any kind.

If y'all are ready for it, here's more of me

Posted Image

Here's a picture of me vacationing in my native Charleston SC. We're on the patio of the South Carolina Aquarium w/the Charleston Harbor and new bridge in the background. I'm on the far left.

Posted Image

Here I am again at my sister's house outside of Charleston. I'm on the right, she's in the middle, brother's on the left

Here are a couple more of me:

Posted Image

166115[/snapback]

Hey, good job ditching the goatee. You look like a respectable Eastsider instead of a typical 981xx-er! :lol: And dressed to complement your car, too.

That looks like the Bridge of the Gods in the background of the other pic... :scratchchin:

Posted Image

Starbucks again with some friends...

Posted Image

Bein retarded the last week of school :P

Posted Image

Picked the Fro out on christmas eve

Posted Image

One a few friends made for me on my B-day lol

Posted Image

A few friends at abby's partty

Posted Image

Applebees with a few ppl

Posted Image

Havin Fun on tha last day of school :P

Umm there 14 year old eigth graders bro... :huh::duh:

Edited by Ur_pimp

hahahahaha omg thats sick lol

lol I got the follow up to that jok blu.

if there's no grass on the field... PLAY IN THE MUD!

Edited by intrigued

OK, be ready to be scared... Here are a couple of me.

Posted Image

At our 2004 All Camaro show volunteer dinner

Posted Image

Out in the desert. I'm in front on the right (sitting on the arm of the couch.)

These are the defenders of the free world. Be afraid everyone. :lol:

Edited by zhawk

damn . . . thats technically legal forme since im 17 but im not gonna go any farther . . . goddamn hormones and steroids in the beef and chicken

166811[/snapback]

Mute...you've got this never-capitalized shorthand going that I guess some of us will never comprehend...did they teach you this in the 'hood or at Starbucks? :AH-HA_wink:

ehaase, you know Oldsmoboi wasn't serious, right? These are crass, locker room sayings that mean nothing. They're meant to "gross out" your buddies while showing how much of a "man" you are. They've been around for decades. Edited by ocnblu

Sorry, I'm not as sophisticated in the ways of the world as you are.

167198[/snapback]

LoL

ehaase, you know Oldsmoboi wasn't serious, right?  These are crass, locker room sayings that mean nothing.  They're meant to "gross out" your buddies while showing how much of a "man" you are.  They've been around for decades.

167208[/snapback]

Quoted for emphasis.

Edited by CD/BP

ehaase, you know Oldsmoboi wasn't serious, right?  These are crass, locker room sayings that mean nothing.  They're meant to "gross out" your buddies while showing how much of a "man" you are.  They've been around for decades.

167208[/snapback]

You mean like, "Did you make her bleed last night?" or "Did you get that bate last night?"

Hey, good job ditching the goatee.  You look like a respectable Eastsider instead of a typical 981xx-er!  :lol:  And dressed to complement your car, too.

That looks like the Bridge of the Gods in the background of the other pic... :scratchchin:

166124[/snapback]

Thanks! I really got tired of the facial hair. It's funny because a few friends now say I'm "Bellevue cute" LOL

The location is on the Oregon/Washington border, but we were a little further up the Columbia. The bridge is called the Sam Hill Memorial Bridge. We drove down there due to my cabin fever after 5 weeks of recovery, and we went to the MaryHill Museum. Learned way more about Romania than I expected. Imagine that one.

You mean like, "Did you make her bleed last night?" or "Did you get that bate last night?"

167242[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me, PLEASE, what you think you are trying to prove. Lighten up, get a sense of humor, learn to laugh and take a chill pill. You've been on this site long enough to know very well the type of humor that is thrown around in The Lounge, so I hope you also realize how ridiculous the last few of your posts are coming across...unless you're completely joking in which I have fallen for it hook line and sinker and will be giving you some props cuz that would just be classic.

Thanks! I really got tired of the facial hair. It's funny because a few friends now say I'm "Bellevue cute" LOL

167256[/snapback]

Ven, you gotta change your member title to "Bellevue Cutie" now. That's just awesome! :lol:

Posted Image

BRACE YOURSELF MUTE AND OTHERS!!!! THERE 14!!! :P

Anyways, i took it today, we stopped by Zack Randolphs mom's house, for which he has parked there, a bently continential sedan or w/e, a 07 black escalade Posted Image

she's only 13!!! I swear! this 07 pewter escalade esv(pictured top), a black 06 charger, and an Green 04 rolls royce phantom :yes:

Posted Image

BRACE YOURSELF MUTE AND OTHERS!!!! THERE 14!!! :P

Anyways, i took it today, we stopped by Zack Randolphs mom's house, for which he has parked there, a bently continential sedan or w/e, a 07 black escalade Posted Image

she's only 13!!! I swear! this 07 pewter escalade esv(pictured top), a black 06 charger, and an Green 04 rolls royce phantom :yes:

167783[/snapback]

Ur pimp i read your profile...

"Yea, I am only 16 years old, in 10th Grade"

My gosh thats young! only 16!

"but I know just as much, if not more about new cars/trucks/suv's/ etc than other people on the site"

Obviously you havent meet alot of members

"I guess u can say im the Best 16 year old Automotive Enthusiasts in the world."

Yea well i qualify for the 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th!

:P

Charger, you can't qualify for the 15th until August 29th...

Nice Escalades...the girl in front of the black one looks like Britney Spears back in the 90s.

lol actually, im goin into the 11th grade! :D8) and there like 5'5" they do look tall however...

Oh, and "Charger4U" i'll pwn ur ass in "new" automotive trivia. I know alot about new cars and trucks that come out... i learn things everyday like its my job 8)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I take lots of pictures ^_^