Pictures!

Enzora

u know NOS with the tanning beds and the collar up...if u went to my school youd be one of the boys id slap for being prissy... :P

You slap people for being prissy? Wait... who's the prissy one? It's okay Chargon... some guys are naturally prissy. Don't worry, you can be prissy and straight. I understand that you hate what you are, but don't take it out on fellow prissy guys. Besides, you could look like a retarded kid if you wanted. That way, they wouldn't make gay jokes on your behalf... they'd think you were retarded and make retarded jokes instead. :lol::P

Agreed, tighty whities or boxers, either way.

Yes... let's get some pics. Bimmer, Empowah, etc... I'm waiting. :D

etc? it scares me that your list is longer... lol :P

EDIT: on second thought... it scares me that you have a list at all...

oh and uh... i second croc's vote for no softcore underwear pics...

Edited by 04monteintimidator

I was just whipping that out as a joke, I was desperate, but not serious.  Fully clothed  photos are fine.

oh cmon... you cant tell me when you said "whipping that out" that it wasnt intentional... did you really hafta stick that in there? :P

Speaking of underwear...

I have been wearing boxers since 6th grade and I recently tried boxer-briefs to get more support (I'd rather not be painting the double-yellow lines on the roads when I get older) but they are too much like diapers. I think I need to get used to them.

Croc: "Isn't he the one with the eyebrows?"

I think I just died.

Dude.. you slap.

[stereotypical gay voice]You big.. bitch![/voice]

:lol: i was kidding...thats partly why i said slap..duh

You slap people for being prissy? Wait... who's the prissy one? It's okay Chargon... some guys are naturally prissy. Don't worry, you can be prissy and straight. I understand that you hate what you are, but don't take it out on fellow prissy guys. Besides, you could look like a retarded kid if you wanted. That way, they wouldn't make gay jokes on your behalf... they'd think you were retarded and make retarded jokes instead. :lol::P

wow :blink: you think i need your counseling? and wow i was kidding...jeez....i could ignore you pretty easily with a button si that what you want?

You slap people for being prissy? Wait... who's the prissy one? It's okay Chargon... some guys are naturally prissy. Don't worry, you can be prissy and straight. I understand that you hate what you are, but don't take it out on fellow prissy guys. Besides, you could look like a retarded kid if you wanted. That way, they wouldn't make gay jokes on your behalf... they'd think you were retarded and make retarded jokes instead. :P

wow :blink: you think i need your counseling? and wow i was kidding...jeez....i could ignore you pretty easily with a button si that what you want?

this my friends is what we like to call... an over-reaction...

dude he was kidding... chill

wow  :blink: you think i need your counseling? and wow i was kidding...jeez....i could ignore you pretty easily with a button si that what you want?

this my friends is what we like to call... an over-reaction...

dude he was kidding... chill

it is but it was because he has overacted on me before an dthreatened to ignore me so..yea..it goes both ways.. :P

Will somebody post some effin' pictures?

At this point, we'll take any of the following:

More BV pictures

More Mute pictures

More Chargerino pictures

More nipplified Ocn pictures

Substitute your dog if you have to

ANY pictures will be fine, but those from you we've never seen will be even better.

I resemble a lobster right now (sunburn at Assateague), and I'd have to go back to work and grab my work camera, so it ain't gonna be me, with or without nips.

However, there are lots of ppl who haven't posted yet. Come on... don't be scared, y'all!

I don't have anyone to take pictures of me...otherwise you'd get some sexy shots of me stretched out on the hood of the bimmer without a shirt... :AH-HA_wink:

Oooh baby baby! LOL

So... uh, what part of CA do you live in again? lol

wow  :blink: you think i need your counseling? and wow i was kidding...jeez....i could ignore you pretty easily with a button si that what you want?

You have a very poor sense of humor, has anyone told you that? :P

More BV pictures

No... I don't think you want that. You really don't. I.. need a hair cut and I'm all hot and sweaty. I'm semi-nude right now, too... So... If you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really insist............. I can, but I'm telling you, you'll be surprised, well, not really since I just told you but you will definitely regret it. Unless... you like that sort of thing. I don't really know you all that well so maybe you do. Maybe you don't. You're implying that you do... Alright, I guess you'll love it. More pics of me coming up in a jiffy! :lol::D

I don't have anyone to take pictures of me...otherwise you'd get some sexy shots of me stretched out on the hood of the bimmer without a shirt... :AH-HA_wink:

You'd better quit while you're ahead. P from Long Island may just grab a Greyhound bus and pay you a visit (move to T.O., hurry). His Buick might not make it over the Continental Divide...all that whirring action and all. :lol:

More BV pictures

More Mute pictures

More Chargerino pictures

More nipplified Ocn pictures

Substitute your dog if you have to

ANY pictures will be fine, but those from you we've never seen will be even better.

i got one of me being way retarded again..its in the yearbook as a class of 2011 picture. its pretty funny.

You'd better quit while you're ahead.  P from Long Island may just grab a Greyhound bus and pay you a visit (move to T.O., hurry).  His Buick might not make it over the Continental Divide...all that whirring action and all.  :lol:

Car doesn't make any odd noises anymore. It runs perfectly.

Just passed 107,000 yesterday.

Car doesn't make any odd noises anymore.  It runs perfectly.

What happened? They went away on their own?

Then the trip out West for the above mentioned purpose is on your agenda. It's summer, "teach." :lol:

What happened?  They went away on their own? 

Then the trip out West for the above mentioned purpose is on your agenda.  It's summer, "teach." :lol:

Well, if you read the "Name that sound" in the tech section, you'll find out what it was.

:ph34r:

Oh relax... I'm not goin' anywhere near you.

I found 'em. So.. yeah.. you guys win:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Note: These are from like 2 years ago. I don't like them because my face looks fat and my hair is terrible. But whatever. Laugh on. :P

Edited by NOS2006

I found 'em. So.. yeah.. you guys win:

*Note: These are from like 2 years ago. I don't like them because my face looks fat and my hair is terrible. But whatever. Laugh on. :P

Dude... I... remember those... :lol:

*saves to hard drive for future blackmail use*

:lol:

:withstupid::CG_all:

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!  It took me a while, but I realized who looks like BV:

Unfrickenbelievable.

Um... thanks...? :unsure::P

I was looking through my school's Engineering photos for a front end shot of the Caprice/Impala to solve the 'carpool' puzzle, and found a picture of myself. I don't know where this hat came from, and I don't remember wearing it. I was hammered that night, even though I don't look it. Classy, huh?? :P

Posted Image

This is what I looked like at 2:00pm thi past saturday.

Posted Image

Hey, Enz, I know the hair thing can be way-cool but the haircut looks good.

I traded in Greg Brady for shorter hair and it's just EASIER.

Edited by trinacriabob

Yeah, I like my hair long and short, but it was just getting to be too much of a hassle, so I hacked it off for Locks of Love. I love the way it feels, but it's been so long and heavy for so long that it just wants to stand up. So once it adjusts, it'll be better, and then I guess I can let it grow out for another two years.

Here's me.

Posted Image

We were at the Air & Space Museum in DC over spring break.

I'm in the dark blue. My cousins are on either side of me,

my brother is the one in the Adidas shirt, and my dad is on the far right.

I know it's a bad pic, but I couldn't find anything better

(or more current. I got a haircut and sunburn since this).