Pictures!

Enzora

alright ill get in on this... tho i may regret it...

me in my car... the background was photoshopped in, it was in my garage haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

:duck:

you didnt get the memo?

By the way....how many months of eating nothing but lettuce does it take to look like that? :lol:

the answer is one-two. 8) actually, my diet is pretty terrible right now, but i have to go with less than three meals most of the time, and i don't really drink anything but water. BUT, what I do eat is mostly fast food. and i can look like that on a good day. i've lost something like 13 pounds on this diet, of course with some good excercise thrown in for good measure.

and wth, we need some females with nothing but bras on to balance this out.

the answer is one-two.  8) actually, my diet is pretty terrible right now, but i have to go with less than three meals most of the time, and i don't really drink anything but water. BUT, what I do eat is mostly fast food. and i can look like that on a good day. i've lost something like 13 pounds on this diet, of course with some good excercise thrown in for good measure.

and wth, we need some females with nothing but bras on to balance this out.

I don't need to lose weight, I just need to shift the weight I got from my gut to, well, every place that counts...lol.

Bimmer is hot.

That's what I was thinking. Bimmer, how long do you spend manicuring your eyebrows? Let them grow a bit inwards, son.

Mute, Mute, Mute. I don't think I have that many pictures of myself period. Are you with a science teacher in one? I like the one with you and the two girls, sort of rockstar-ish. Nice body, too. Only a dream for me (not for me to have you but for me to have your body).

The same thing with 04Monte. You're in NJ, too. Close...j/k.

For what it's worth, the most recent photo of me on my computer, taken around Thanksgiving 2005. It's my Spice Girls pose, haha.

Posted Image

Edit: I hope this helps for those that want it. My two favorite girls.

Britney Spears in waterfall on tour

Posted Image

Emma Bunton (aka Baby Spice) on a boat

Posted Image

Edited by sciguy_0504

By the way....how many months of eating nothing but lettuce does it take to look like that? :lol:

none... i actually eat alot of junk... donuts, candy, chocolate etc... and i drink almost nothing but soda... im a gymnast... 14 years of that sport will do that to ya...

haha yes i get that alot... lol

by the way... thanks for not immediately assuming im gay because i do gymnastics... thats usually the initial reaction whenever i tell someone that

not that close... if i do manage to make it it wont be 2008... 2012 is more realistic...

its not completely out of the question but it is a pretty lofty goal

hah i have that many pictures cuz of friends that are interested in photography and im not a person who insists that im reallly uglier in pictures . . . yah i def dont really work hard t my body right now its slacking ive been basically living off of coffee, jambalya with sausage, ham sandwiches, and cake . . . and double cheesburgers from mcdonalds occasionally

Giddy up, Nick!

You're a goner! Just playin lol

That was three years ago, back when I had hair.

Yes it's a nipple ring. I love it, so do girls. I know it's the "right" which is "wrong" but ahhhhhh I dont buy into it.

:lol: oh...well...the thought had crossed my mind. :lol:

Um... yeah....... :lol::D

Anyways, I need a work-out buddy. I still need to get in shape and I've hit a road block. I need someone to help me out and push me. Just for a weekend or maybe an entire week... You'd have to sleep with me, as we have no spare bedrooms. Well, I suppose you could sleep on the couch.. but what fun is that? :P

I hope to finally be in shape by summer, though.

just in case noone picked up on it... and im sorry to dissappoint you there BV but no, im not gay

alright so i just read throught this whole thread... and i have only two things to say...

the absolute funniest thing said

It burns when i pee

i was laughing for 5 minutes... no lie

and second... NOS... i swear if you dont post at least one of those "camaro-humping" pics... it has been built up so much!!!! and i never saw them since i joined in january of this year...

Bobino:

yea they can be cool soemtimes, you just gotta beat them hard enuff, ya know?

seriously tho they can be cool, although my dad recntly seems like he is on estrogen pills...gettin bitchy about evrything., and my mom is pretty cool too.

Edited by Charger4U

Anyways, I need a work-out buddy. I still need to get in shape and I've hit a road block. I need someone to help me out and push me. Just for a weekend or maybe an entire week... You'd have to sleep with me, as we have no spare bedrooms. Well, I suppose you could sleep on the couch.. but what fun is that? :P

I wasn't kidding, guys! I really do! :D

just in case noone picked up on it... and im sorry to dissappoint you there BV but no, im not gay

Yes... disappointing. I was sure you were atleast bi.... :P

Can we cool the "lift up your t-shirt" photos? 8)  :censored: Let's give it a rest. 

I don't understand... I thought it was "try to turn BV on the most" photos... and why would we want to stop that? I was getting turned on... and I haven't even seen certain people without shirts.... :lol:^_^

I wasn't kidding, guys! I really do! :D

You really just need self-discipline and access to a weightroom.

Or you can go running at least 3 miles every day through a mixture of flat and hilly terrain, but that requires discipline.

Then there's always dieting, but that too requires discipline.

Really, there is no magic bullet. If you want to lose weight, then instead of sitting on your ass logged into C&G for 4 hours everyday...use at least one of those hours running, doing yoga, weightlifting, dancing...anything physically active.