The Perfect Pizza

NOS2006

extra sauce (woot, we agree), regular cheese, onions, bellpeppers, olives, mushrooms (not usually of the psychedelic variety, but hey)... i guess that's about it. that's what i'll order from a typical pizzeria. but when it comes to the real deal, margherita ALL THE WAY. period. you have not eaten pizza until you have eaten a margherita pizza.

but when it comes to the real deal, margherita ALL THE WAY.  period.  you have not eaten pizza until you have eaten a margherita pizza.

[post="37237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Agreed... that's my favorite pizza. Thin crusts are mandatory. Buca di Beppo's and Woodfired's are pretty good.

A Square pizza with xtra cheese, mushrooms, ham, peperoni, pineapple, bacon, and medium sauce withcrushed Red pepper on top. mmmmm... I no what im having for dinner.

I prefer thin, hand tossed crust, with extra cheese, pepperoni and mushrooms, and it should come from a little pizza shop that makes its own crust... however, I love CPK's chicken tandoori (sp?) pizza with the side of chutney.

Here at home, I make pizzas on flour tortillas... brush both sides of a tortilla with extra virgin olive oil, stack two together, then put on whatever your heart desires... pop it in the oven at 425 until it's nice and brown... YUM, you've got yourself a tasty little snack pizza... make two for a meal!

Almost all the pizza I've had outside of NYC stinks. Here's what I'm looking for in a great pizza: - fresh mozzarella (no processed stuff) - spicy gravy with basil - crispy, but not burnt, crust the last point is where all of the pizzerias in my neighborhood miss on. I either get stuck with doughy crust or burned-to-a-crisp crust. Most of them also get cheap mozzarella, which creates a layer of oil on top of the pizza that usually turns my stomach for the rest of the night. As far as franchise pizzas go, I'd have to say that Pizza Hut is my favorite. Domino's blows, and so does Little Caesar's.

Thin crust--either crisp or soft (so I can fold a slice), with pepperoni...occasionally w/ basil and ground beef. My favorite pizza is found at a couple local Denver places---Lil' Riccis and the Bonnie Brae Tavern (serving pizza for almost 70 years!). I try and avoid the chains, though at work they bring in Papa Johns (which I usually like), Blackjack (horrible) or Pizza Hut (ok). When I was a teenager back in the day I was fond of Domino's double cheeseburger pizza. I like a CPK pizza once in a while, esp. the sicilian, white pizza, and jamacian jerk.

As far as franchise pizzas go, I'd have to say that Pizza Hut is my favorite. Domino's blows, and so does Little Caesar's.

[post="37396"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Definitely, but Jet's is up there too.

There is one LC's around here that's pretty good though. That's the only good LC I've ever had..

the perfect pizza..........................................................
is available only in chicago.

[post="37449"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Giordano's is freaking orgasmic. I love the stuff, no matter what is on it. You can mail order pizza from them off of their website.