VONAGE?

regfootball

I've used it for over 4 years. Cheap, effective. Sound quality fine. Haven't had any problems with it. I had to configure the 911 service for it through the Vonage website. I'm using it in AZ now, still have my CO area code and number. One feature I like is I can listen to my voicemail through the Vonage website...I also can forward my calls to my cell (which I do when traveling). Overall, much better than the horrid land line service I had from Qwest previously...

Edited by moltar

i want 'visual voicemail'....i.e. have my voicemail come into my outlook or similar. can i do that with just my normal typical regualr phone company messages? listening to and accessing voicemail through tedious menus over the phone is a pain in the ass.

Edited by regfootball

Once the new TV arrives, we'll be switching to cable phone. Cox has these bundles -- something like $100/mo for digital TV, telephone line, and 7 Mbps internet, which is less than what we pay for analog cable, internet, and no phone.

According to Cox, they sign you up for E-911, and there's a backup power unit for the phone.

Once the new TV arrives, we'll be switching to cable phone. Cox has these bundles -- something like $100/mo for digital TV, telephone line, and 7 Mbps internet, which is less than what we pay for analog cable, internet, and no phone.

According to Cox, they sign you up for E-911, and there's a backup power unit for the phone.

cox.