Memorial weekend plans?

Satty

Its the official start of summer, well for me at least, I dont work Fridays, so its time to hit the beaches, lakes, rivers, whatever else you want to hit. We're going to St. Louis tomorrow to see the dinosaur exhibit at the zoo. Then Sunday is apparently river enjoyment day, its going to involve canoes and kayaks and possibly other floating craft. No plan for Monday.

Anyone else have anything planned?

No clue. Ocean City didn't really work for me at breaking my winter blues. Today, a cookout at Dad's house, otherwise, zero. Spending over $90 to fill up my tank kind of puts a damper on my wanderlust. I am even thinking of giving up on camping this season, as it's a two-hour ride away. I'm just totally tired of going through life alone while pining after a person for five long years. I quit my gym routine. I used to go 4-5 times a week, now I might go once in a week and a half. Blah... and I have a stupid sinus infection. <_<

After nearly a year of working extra hours and weekends, the project has gone live and I'm starting to have a life again. So here I am at the kickoff weekend for summer and I got nothin'. I may go to a bbq with some friends on Sunday but that isn't definite yet. Other than that all I have facing me is a long list of tasks to do around the house that I've had to put off because of work and of course, I don't want to do any of them. I hope this isn't an indicator of the rest of my summer.

after meeting with the Veterns I headed up north, took the caprice up, to meet with some family. Did a couple of small projects i wanted to do to the cottage. Then Went and fired up the 57 A and C D17 i think. Ocnblu would probably know i think he fancies tractors if i remember correctly.

img120.jpg

img125.jpg

Went back to Denver for the holiday weekend...went to some of my favorite restaurants, went to a wedding in Boulder on Saturday, went up to the mountains to visit friends in Breckenridge on Sunday. Went to a BBQ Monday (though it was only in the 50s and rainy)...flew back to Phoenix late Monday.

rust is a shade of orange...

amazingly if you put a good battery on it it fires right up. it makes me laugh every time. cylinders 1 and 3 have no compression and all the hydros leak and the bucket doesn't stay up. the shifter is an ol'nut smacker too. careful how you shift into second. Its a true beast they don't make them like that anymore.