Very strange, does Josh know Bob Lutz?

Oracle of Delphi

lol at the first, and only comment.

It doesn't bear mentioning, but I'll say it anyway: The GM Source is one of the fattest jokes on the internet. Like a McThunderthighs with a large McCankles meal fat. So fat that, in fact, it has more rolls than a country buffet in rural Georgia. :smilewide:

Comments like the one left are deserved. Hell, they should be encouraged.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Upon closer inspection of those Lumina SS photos, I take back my "I'll take the blonde" comment from last week.

Her Majesty is a kick-ass lady! I'm pretty sure she tells Charles to eff-off every now and then. :smilewide:

And she has her own diesel Land Rover Defender..with a manual transmission! (assuming the movie 'The Queen' was accurate on that aspect).

And she has her own diesel Land Rover Defender..with a manual transmission! (assuming the movie 'The Queen' was accurate on that aspect).

I can't help but :) at the idea of any King/Queen driving such a hardcore offroad vehicle. Like I said, Her Majesty is a kick-ass lady!

I can't help but :) at the idea of any King/Queen driving such a hardcore offroad vehicle. Like I said, Her Majesty is a kick-ass lady!

Yeah I like the idea of a German queen sitting on an English throne. She took the name Windsor, but her true last name is Battenberg, which her family changed to Mountbatten, then to Windsor. :smilewide:

Yeah I like the idea of a German queen sitting on an English throne. She took the name Windsor, but her true last name is Battenberg, which her family changed to Mountbatten, then to Windsor. :smilewide:

Ah, yes..those crazy royals..all the royal families of Europe seem to be related to each other..

Most European Royalt is related.

The Swedish Royal Family's family name is Bernadotte, after one of Napoleon's generals (Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte) whom, as funny as it may seem, was a Republican. He as adopted by the childless King of Sweden Carl XIII, and adopted the name Carl XIV Johan.

As for the Portuguese Royal Family... well...... the dude just looks retarded :lol:

Most European Royalt is related.

The Swedish Royal Family's family name is Bernadotte, after one of Napoleon's generals (Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte) whom, as funny as it may seem, was a Republican. He as adopted by the childless King of Sweden Carl XIII, and adopted the name Carl XIV Johan.

As for the Portuguese Royal Family... well...... the dude just looks retarded :lol:

Didn't you tell me you lived in a castle? :AH-HA_wink: :scratchchin: