I ordered a new PC

Oracle of Delphi

Wow. I haven't seen anything billed as a "gaming system" since about 2001.

My $450 machine that I purchased in 2003 will run any game I throw at it...

Sorry Custom-S, but this just seems like a big waste of money to me.

Just because it runs any game doesn't mean it runs it well :P

PCS...that is godly...I love the design and the specs for the Dedication Edition are mind blowing.

Just because it runs any game doesn't mean it runs it well :P

PCS...that is godly...I love the design and the specs for the Dedication Edition are mind blowing.

Thanks DF, I'm a gamer like you! I run two gaming servers at the at my Delaware house. Right now I'm playing the alpha and beta versions of Hellgate London, they invited me to test the game. How cool is that! :AH-HA_wink:

Thanks DF, I'm a gamer like you! I run two gaming servers at the at my Delaware house. Right now I'm playing the alpha and beta versions of Hellgate London, they invited me to test the game. How cool is that! :AH-HA_wink:

Very. freakin'. cool.

I'd like to upgrade my GPU to dual GPUs featured in teh Dedication Edition...is that the one you bought?