Vatican = Comedy gold

Chris_Doane

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ip83hAy...I974WQD8S94PU00

A Vatican official suspended after being caught on hidden camera making advances to a young man says he is not gay and was only pretending to be gay as part of his work.

In an interview published Sunday, Monsignor Tommaso Stenico told La Repubblica daily he frequented online gay chat rooms and met with gay men as part of his work as a psychoanalyst. He said that he pretended to be gay in order to gather information about "those who damage the image of the Church with homosexual activity."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure thing Tommy.

Edited by Chris_Doane

but the priests and nuns always told us they were celibate?

Reg, I often wonder how much better of a clergy we would have if they were allowed to marry (that is, for those so inclined...and also if this would bring people to the priesthood who would have shunned it because of the celibacy requirement).

Reg, I often wonder how much better of a clergy we would have if they were allowed to marry (that is, for those so inclined...and also if this would bring people to the priesthood who would have shunned it because of the celibacy requirement).

a whole lot better. i haven't frequented catholic churches for like 15 years now, part of the reason is i feel the catholic clergy is far out of touch with the real world because they don't have the same personal and family relationships as everyone else.

Well, what can the Catholic church expect when they convince many good catholic gay men to join the priesthood to save their soles? These poor guys have no outlet for something thats natural to them. I can only imagine the flood of nocturnal emissions in a seminary in a particular year. I would imagine we're talking real gushers here.

Oh, and that guy doesn't look gay. Nooooo, not at all. That man couldn't be any gayer if his name was Gay Gayerson. Geez!

Lordy-lordy.