Quit being so Jamaican

the_yellow_dart

Being that I was a language major, I learned that the more words there are in a language for an object or thing, the more important that object or thing is to that culture. For instance the Eskimos have about 15 words to describe snow.

I would says from that, that the Dutch and Spanish cultures are very interested in being gay! :smilewide:

Being that I was a language major, I learned that the more words there are in a language for an object or thing, the more important that object or thing is to that culture. For instance the Eskimos have about 15 words to describe snow.

I would says from that, that the Dutch and Spanish cultures are very interested in being gay! :smilewide:

I dunno: perhaps the Eskimos have nothing to talk about for 9 months of the years BUT snow. Seems to me, if I had to talk about snow every day, I'd want more than one way to describe it. :lol:

Don't we have more than 15 ways to describe getting screwed by our manager/owner/boss/union/whatever?

To show how important sex is, here's some of the terms I've heard referring to it.

1. have sex

2. get laid

3. park the Cadillac in the garage

4. boning

5. doing it

6. f**king

7. make love

8. horizontal lambada

9. banging

10. humping

11. screwing

12. copulate