My New Silverado

I finally got my new truck after some time of waiting, I absolutley love this rig. I bucked the advice of many forumers and my father and bought a 6.0L. I'll have a review on it later but here are some pics for now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Cremazie

Exactly, glad you stood your ground.

I worry, that the extended cab may fade away

one day. I still like how they look.

I always liked the look of those Business Coupes

from the 30s and 40s....extended cabs remind

me of those.

Edited by HarleyEarl

I was just thinking that bobo.

They don't look as good in lighter colors.

And one of the reasons is, they have the

inside of the fender wells painted same

color of the truck...looks very cheap.

Dark colors don't show up so much

in this area.

I finally got my new truck after some time of waiting, I absolutley love this rig. I bucked the advice of many forumers and my father and bought a 6.0L. I'll have a review on it later but here are some pics for now:

Nice Truck, Which dealer up there did you get it from??

My friend's got a Dark Blue LTZ Crew Cab GMT900 w/ 5.3L.

B-E-A-UTIFUL truck. I love the 20s on the Silverado. I didn't realize you could get them without going up to an LTZ. Can you do that with the MAX package or can you get them on any Silverado. Love the color, love that you went with the extended cab, love everything about it.

If I want a truck, that is what I will get. Great buy.

Gorgeous piece of equipment.

B-E-A-UTIFUL truck. I love the 20s on the Silverado. I didn't realize you could get them without going up to an LTZ. Can you do that with the MAX package or can you get them on any Silverado. Love the color, love that you went with the extended cab, love everything about it.

You can get them on the LT's. Pay like $1250 or something like that over the 17's.

I think it is only available on LT models with the max!

WHAT!? That is one beautiful truck, Cremazie. You're set now, you won't want any other kind of vehicle after this.

I don't think so either, it is absolutley awesome! Now all I need is someone to ride with me :P

Edited by Cremazie

• 2 weeks later...

Nice truck man! It seems like in Houston (I've only been to one or two dealers I'll admit), they don't stock 6.0L on the lot unless its fully loaded with leather and everything. I think dealers need to stock more mid range equipped (regular dash, cloth seats, ext. cab, regular cab, etc...) with the big engine.