Stupid PLaystation

daves87rs

Once, happened with a damaged PS2 I got for free...kid dropped it and broke a blade off the exhaust fan and f@#ked up the CD tray...it won't eject fully under it's own power. We used it for a little while until it ruined a friend's game...now it's used solely for Final Fantasy XI.

My PS2 is on it's last legs...won't play most DVD's and some games no longer play....I'm hoping it'll last long enough so that the price of PS3 comes down before I buy it.

OUCH!!! That sucks. Send in a letter to SONY.

Eh...PS2s always were fragile and riddled with problems, we had problems aplenty with ours.

I think I'm about done with Sony anyway. All the Sony products we've owned always wind up breaking and sucking.

Hmm...Then I would have to buy an X-box....no hockey....

MY PS2 hasn't been too bad...I bought it used a few years ago...

Won;t youch a PS3 unless they get A LOT cheaper....

yeah i have 2 PS2 the original first ones and a slim line.

my original one started doing that thing were it wouldn't read DVD's or blue disc playstation games. Then i heard of Tech school that fixed them for free since they used it in a lab for some Electrical college then once i got it back i tore it apart looked at what they did then went to radio shack bought 10 cent parts and charged people $40 to fix it. although its been a good 2 years since i heard of the problem