Canuck joke

the_yellow_dart

On the sixth day God turned to the angel Gabriel and said "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty, it shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautifully sparkling lakes bountiful with carp and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, rivers stocked with salmon.." God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, they shall be known as the most friendly people on the Earth." "But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?" "Not really," replied the Allmighty, "just wait and see the neighbors I am going to give them!"

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?" "Not really," replied the Allmighty, "just wait and see the neighbors I am going to give them!"

Remember, TYD, Vancouver is your Miami! :AH-HA_wink: 'Nuff said.

On the sixth day God turned to the angel Gabriel and said "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty, it shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautifully sparkling lakes bountiful with carp and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, rivers stocked with salmon.." God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, they shall be known as the most friendly people on the Earth." "But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?" "Not really," replied the Almighty, "just wait and see the neighbors I am going to give them!"

And on the seventh day God created Texas and gave us women with big breast and a heart of gold :AH-HA_wink:

Ironically enough, when my friend Tina came to visit me she a bit surprised regarding how friendly most people are here. Not to take anything away from your joke though because I do agree with y'all having to deal with northerners, hehehe.

I once found a Canadian quarter on the street and brought it to the bank to exchange it for American money, and I had to give them twenty cents.

:D