Camino LS6

The weather here has been schizo today.

Overcast...

..to partly sunny...

...then flurries (while still sunny)...

...to overcast again...

...to heavier snow...

...which stopped...

...and now there's a dusting of snow coming down with moderate wind.

Yep, my electric blanket is warming up the bed. It's gonna be a cold one tonight. March is a weird month. It's the transition between winter and spring. Winter doesn't want to go without a fight, but spring always wins and those little crocus flowers won't be held back. I can't wait to see 'em.

Hit 60 today..sunny..supposed to be that way through Thurs... I'm going down to Phoenix for a long weekend Friday, so hopefully the weather will still be good then. Normally we get our biggest snows in March and April, though. I'm looking forward to my week vacation in April...get some beach time and get away from all the snow and cold.

I lied, it wasn't too cold for a bike ride, just too cold for an arduous one. My surgically repaired knee isn't a big fan of sub-70 degree weather, the inclines of the trail I was riding didn't help matters, but I still got 7 miles in. There were several geese at the trailhead and I wanted to kill them all.

Another sunny and 60 degree day here. A very nice change---we've had snow (anywhere from 3 inches to 30 inches) every week, at least once a week, since late December. This is the worst winter I've seen in ten years in Colorado (but still not as horrid as the Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois winters I remember from before).