Eat Your Heart Out Subway

thegriffon

Supersize this!

Forget low-fat meals at Subway, McDonalds Australia, already offering "lighter choices", has now won the Heart Foundation Tick of Approval for 9 meal combinations, including burgers! How do they do it? No fries, no soft drinks, no large/double meat patties, no soft serve ice cream. Instead you get nuggets, lean beaf burger, McChicken, plain hamburger or filet-o-fish with salad and low-fat dressing; Tandoori Chicken sub with yoghurt; Thai Chicken Sub with an apple; or Chicken salad with yoghurt, each with either water or orange juice. As a bonus each approved combo gets a 15% discount, but no substition or modification is allowed. A wider range is promised in future.

Because if its not deep friend and covered in salt Americans wont eat it. We're a hopelessly fat country and we're not going to go to McDonalds for healthy food.

Because that's not what McDonald's is about. I hate how they try and pass themselves off as healthy. If I wan t healthy I'll go somewhere else. When I go to mcDonald's I'm fully aware it's not good to me. The only thing that pisses me off more is fatasses who sue the company because "it made them fat". Right, like the company held a gun to their fat faces and told them to eat the food.

Because that's not what McDonald's is about. I hate how they try and pass themselves off as healthy. If I wan t healthy I'll go somewhere else. When I go to mcDonald's I'm fully aware it's not good to me. The only thing that pisses me off more is fatasses who sue the company because "it made them fat". Right, like the company held a gun to their fat faces and told them to eat the food.

Let's not forget we will sue if we spill hot coffee on ourselves too! :rotflmao:

If people just learned to eat McD*cks occasionally and in moderation, there wouldn't be all this bullsh*t in the first place. Hell, McDonald's is really trying to clean up their act, and they still get hell. Burger King is getting off scot-free and their food is way nastier.

Prince Charles even publicly said that McDonald's should be banned, but he's part of the British Monarchy, and inbreeding will do that to you.

but going through the drive through at 3:00am ordering 20 chicken nuggets and 5 double cheeseburgers with a diet Coke. Is always fun. You should see the look on there faces they think your stoned or something.

Wendy's has the best salads though.