The Lucky Spotter's Thread

ocnblu

C3 Corvette and a 69 Chevelle. Also saw a Trailblazer SS.

Went to the DCX dealer, as well. Looked at an Avenger again, this time in detail. My... when some of you guys said it looks much better in person, I thought there might be a glimmer of hope of it looking somewhat decent. Needless to say, I think it looks just as bad in person as it does in pics. The front? Eh. The rear? Eh. Everything inbetween? Eh. Completely awful. While I didn't get to sit in it, the interior looked very cheap through the windows. Course, that was pretty much expected. Either way, why anyone would buy one over ANY of its competitors is beyond me. Same with the disgrace that is the Sebring. Also got to look at the new Patriot. Thankfully, it's much better looking than the Compass. Even without comparison, it's a good looking vehicle. The same can't be said about the interior. Otherwise, there wasn't much worth looking at there. I think I could have more enjoyment looking at Hyundais. There was a gorgeous black Cobalt SS SC there, however... It got most of my attention, needless to say. :P