Top Gear does the Deep South

Flybrian

I was ready to kick him in the crumpets when he said the LeSabre "was rubbish when it was new, and was built by idiots". Has this blowhard ever sat in (because the electricals are $h!e and it won't run) an early 90's Jaguar?

I was ready to kick him in the crumpets when he said the LeSabre "was rubbish when it was new, and was built by idiots". Has this blowhard ever sat in (because the electricals are $h!e and it won't run) an early 90's Jaguar?

Classic Clarkson hyperbole, 'tis all.

:lol: You're awesome Fly.

Freaking brilliant. I had just watched the redneck town part clip so I was hoping someone at C&G would've found the whole ep. I actually kinda liked that camaro, but I'm an F-body fan anyways. Also liked the Caddy, even if it was a tank the A/C did run and it looked decent. Kinda nice to see the gang bond with their cars, I'd probably be the same way.

That hick town, oh man that was pure awesomeness. I definitely think Hammond got the worst of the 3 slogans though, I busted out laughing at all of them. Oh and how could I forget the cow? Seriously...such a random hilarious moment.

Ah Top gear, how I miss thee.

Edited by big blue

personally i bought my car for 1k and its a lot better than all of them. But i didn't go to dealers. It does show how bad America is tho sadly.

But This Proves that old American cars have some sort of soul to them! Even tho some of them are crap you cant hate um. That camaro is still good!

The caddy is gone because it was hit to many times.

The truck well I don't think you can kill a American truck.

I bet he wished he had that LeSabre though.

Its funny how they could barely find a $1000 car. I have found several and that is only counting my town which is small. The GTA has plenty as well. They all run fairly well. It is just the bodies that aren't too good but look at that Caddy, it had holes in it. I literally thought he was going to go into the alligator pond.

It's hilarious an scary at the same time. No of the links work, the best I could find was the hick twon clip. IIt's sad just how retarded most of teh south really is even today. They behave like the which hunts were still going on. Of course those people musta been inbred too. Funny stuff, love that Camaro.