Who is going to the 2007 NAIAS this year?

Anyone who's been to previous ones and the Toronto Autoshow who can comment how much bigger the Detroit one is/how much longer it takes to go through all else being equal?

I'm probably going but trying to figure out whether to plan doing the drive back and forth along with the show in one day.

This year's line-up is amazing. I am especially excited to see the new DCX vans. The interior features look amazing on them with the swivel seats and power Stow & Go. The gear shift beside the gauges look odd though kind of like where a boat's would be located. The Detroit is so much better because it is all in one building and it is about $6 CAN cheaper than T.O. but me going to the Toronto Show is a tradition. Been going since February 1991 and never missed one. At that time I was 2 months old lol.

I'll be there on the 14th more than likely, because I have to work on Saturday the 13th and will definitely take lots of pictures! 2GB Memory Card for my camera and back-up 1GB card with additional Lithium Ion back-up batteries... haha! Hope to catch some of you there.

I'm going on the 19th for the 6th straight year. I always go on the Friday since its a bit quieter than the weekend days but still really busy. Then on the Saturday we go to a museum or the Henry Ford but we are starting to run out of things to do. Thinking of maybe driving to Lansing or Ann Arbor for the day for a change, are there things to see there?

I'm sure I'll brush into you again...like last year as we entered one of the Ford intros.

Hah oh yea....say "hi" this time. :D

Speaking of the Ford intros, isnt it nice how they moved them to late the first day instead of crazy early the 2nd day?

Edited by CD/BP