MISS NEVADA

regfootball

She can have a second or evn third chance if you ask me...

I would not throw her (or her friends) out of bed. :D

i think those girls are BI lingual. I am very impressed with Miss Nevada's tongue. Gene Simmons looks like a schoolboy in comparison. She looks quite well practiced with that thing too. The rest of her is quite smoking. WOW. That's a darn nice rack. Nice tight little tummy, too.

She's an obvious wh0rebag though. I'm not against this sort of exhibitionism at all, just don't try to be Miss beauty pageant. If the pageants allow winners like this then just either do away with pageants or just make them what they really are, TOP SLUT PAGEANTS. Make them all girls gone wild with wet tshirts and mud wrestling and such. Encourage girl girl affection. Might as well be honest about it. If the whole point of girls entering these things is to be 'I'm the bigger slut' then let's make that the central theme, and milk the hell out of it.

They all want attention and affirmation this badly, might as well get some mileage out of the event, since they are willing to do it.

Edited by regfootball

I'm sorry, but anybody that has this $h! in their background (Vanessa Williams included) ought to be thrown out for being stupid enough to try out for a state/national pageant. While playing with her jiggly titties might be fun, I wouldn't want her to represent any state, let alone the nation. She is right there in Paris Hilton's skanky league and you can't forget that Nevada, in general, is "skank central" which is corroborated by their placement on so many state rankings for social ills. Is my Catholic school upbringing showing?

Edited by trinacriabob

I'm sorry, but anybody that has this $h! in their background (Vanessa Williams included) ought to be thrown out for being stupid enough to try out for a state/national pageant. While playing with her jiggly titties might be fun, I wouldn't want her to represent any state, let alone the nation. She is right there in Paris Hilton's skanky league and you can't forget that Nevada, in general, is "skank central" which is corroborated by their placement on so many state rankings for social ills. Is my Catholic school upbringing showing?

let's not drag the priests into this topic.......... :scratchchin:

I doubt any of you would be complaining if this was happening in your bedroom, especially if you were the dude in the red cap or striped shirt.

but that's the whole point. someone competing to an achievement that is somewhat based on ethics should not be doing this in public. Private, I'm all up for that.

I doubt any of you would be complaining if this was happening in your bedroom, especially if you were the dude in the red cap or striped shirt.

I think the bigger complaint is that the entertainment industry and the media turn people like this into celebrities and shove them down our throats. Eventually, they get handed TV and movie deals and recording contracts or no other reason than the fact that the expect us to want to see more of them. This is one situation where just ignoring the problem will make it go away.

I think the bigger complaint is that the entertainment industry and the media turn people like this into celebrities and shove them down our throats. Eventually, they get handed TV and movie deals and recording contracts or no other reason than the fact that the expect us to want to see more of them. This is one situation where just ignoring the problem will make it go away.

like britney...lol

*cough*Paris*cough*