I'm going to do my Christmas shopping now

Satty

Well, I think that would somehow be a better payoff... If you were buying for me, that is. My parents started early this year and since I didn't tell them if I wanted anything... I have no idea what Im getting and its all been sitting under the tree for a week now. How cruel! My poor little immature mind is going crazy!

Guest YellowJacket894

I know what I'm getting: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's either going to the purchase of one of the following possibilities:

1.) New guitar and amp.

2.) New guitar and a new Razr.

3.) Razr and a new amp.

4.) Guitar, amp, clothes.

5.) Guitar, clothes, Razr.

6.) Clothes, Razr, and the rest is in my wallet.

Money is the gift I'd rather have so I can buy what I want to buy and not get stuck with something useless.

Edited by YellowJacket894

I totally just realized that its the 22nd and I haven't done any shopping. Screw it, I'm going to see what I can come up with at Wal-Mart with the $40 in my wallet right now.

Got two words for you...dollar store. 8)

Seriously though - there's a certain satisfaction in getting it out of the way as early as possible. Last year I was done late Sept/early Oct., and I didn't have to deal with crowds/parking/back-orders/etc, which left me time to enjoy the season for what it really is.

It's a Gift Card Christmas. I am tired of having to re-gift presents or having stuff I buy my spoiled nephews end up in a pile with the rest of their unused toys (like the amazing remote controlled Avalanche I gave them 2 years ago - it was over $200!!).

I will spoil my boyfriend (iPod 30 and a lot of expensive accessories for it), but my sister's kids already have everything.

To my mother in Panama City Beach: Pthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. To her husband (is she still with the same guy?), a lump of coal.

My father was smart enough to leave this earth 21 years ago.

I got most of mine done in early December, so I haven't had to deal with the crowds.

With my family, we almost always know exactly what we're getting...there's no surprise factor in it anymore. In fact, this year I just asked my sister straight up what she wanted, and she pointed to a CD and I bought it. It takes the surprise out of it, but they're always happy with what you got them and you don't spend all this time trying to look for a gift they'll like. Every once in a while they'll throw me a curve ball and get something I wasn't expecting at all, but it's usually little stocking stuffer type things.

We finished shopping for my mom today. We got her a white gold necklace with an opal pendant, a white gold bracelet w/diamonds (18kt gold and rather small diamonds, though), some 18kt gold earrings w/synthetic rubies in them, and one of those digital photo frames. The parking lot at Kohl's was a zoo today, but I don't even want to think about what kind of nightmare it'll be tomorrow...

I still need to get something for my sister and grandma...I got some of my shopping done today...I don't have any money anymore though...hopefully my mom will pitch in a bit for the driver I bought my dad...He's gonna love it...Taylor Made R7 460. I can't wait for him to see it. :)

Let's see, my mom asked me over a month ago to make her a list. Not only did I email her one, but I hand-wrote one out too. Just now she tells me that she doesn't have the handwritten one (which had a few more things than the email'd one) so she needs it. She lost it and I'm currently adding things to the email'd list. I would've said to just forget it, but then I'd get an attitude for the next two days. Oh joyous day.

I know what I'm getting: <span style='color:green'>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$</span>

It's either going to the purchase of one of the following possibilities:

1.) New guitar and amp.

2.) New guitar and a new Razr.

3.) Razr and a new amp.

4.) Guitar, amp, clothes.

5.) Guitar, clothes, Razr.

6.) Clothes, Razr, and the rest is in my wallet.

Money is the gift I'd rather have so I can buy what I want to buy and not get stuck with something useless.

Get the warranty on the Razr. You'll need it. Trust me.