MADE IN USA

regfootball

I thought this would be a great topic. Not preaching or anything, this is just a place to tell everyone of the things you bought today or any day in the future, made in the USA.

Tonight, I bought a metal bed frame. On the side of the box, it says MADE IN USA. So, I just thought I would start that out. Who's next?

Guest YellowJacket894

If I had the cash, the Silverbust Les Paul Custom I'm buying after Christmas would read that on the back of the headstock. Alas, I have a $600 price limit, and thus will be made in -- you know where -- China.

Anyway, here's what I'm buying, if you're wondering. The only thing that rivals my interest in cars would be my interest in music and playing the guitar. (Jesus, I feel like Billy Gibbons -- where's my strap-on Santa beard?).

By the way, here's the Made In USA version, for good measure. You understand why I have to opt for the $599 version, right?

Edited by YellowJacket894

I try to buy stuff made here in the USA as much as possible,

saddly the Gateway laptop I'm using to type this post was

"assembled in China" & my Nikon digital camera was made

in Japan. Now you have me wondering where my new RAZR

phone was made... Motorolla is an American company still

is it not? At least my Super 88 is 100% American made,

using American steel, 100% American parts content and all.

What new 2006 car can you say that about? :(

At least my Super 88 is 100% American made,

using American steel, 100% American parts content and all.

What new 2006 car can you say that about? :(

230278[/snapback]

Buick Lucerne

Cadillac DTS

Cadillac STS

Cadillac XLR

I'd really throw in alot more Canadian-assembled cars because - c'mon - its Canada.

As far as I know my 1981 Bonneville is pretty much all U.S made. The Equinox on the other hand................... I did tell the salesman that while I am buying this Equinox I am not pleased that some of it is foreign made. At least where I work I know our circuit boards are assembled here in the U.S. Because I help assemble them.