Happy birthday TO ME!

trinacriabob

...since I keep my profile so general and vague, I didn't put down precise area nor birthday. But today is it!

My new boss (who merged in his practice into our firm) who is the ultimate moron, complete with personalized license plates proclaiming he is an architect (though incredibly mediocre), is not here today so "while the cat's away, the mice play"...I'll shut my door and work on some crap due for my night classes imminently...

Famous people born today: Ted Nugent, Dick Van Dyke, Christopher Plummer and Mary Todd Lincoln.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

What did you wish for when you blew out the candles

on the cake? A DTS-L, CTS-V or Lucerne?

"Christopher Plummer"

He-he, he... that's always been a funny name to me. :P

I hear Rosie O'Donnell, Ellen DeGeneres, and Melissa Etheridge are fighting for the opportunity to jump out of a cake for you. :lol:

Happy Birthday Bob. Hope you like the present I got you.

How much would it cost to mail a box of Depends your way?

Seriously, all the best today. My partner turns 37 today. Can't wait to give him his iPod 30 that I've been wrestling with for two weeks!

Any presents yet?

Parabens ou, se preferir, Feliz Aniversario. A primeira expressao e mais usada em Portugal e a segunda e mais usada no Brasil.

227279[/snapback]

Muito obrigado, amigo! Preciso falar Portugues melhor porque eu gosto muito do Portugal e as coisas Portuguesas...uma casa com vista do oceano me aguarda no Algarve no minho futuro (right, I wish).

Seriously, all the best today.  My partner turns 37 today. 

Any presents yet?

227231[/snapback]

Funny...I once had a co-worker with the same birthday, we got put on the same project, we were night and day, oil and water, and almost went for each others' throats....apparently the stars WEREN'T aligned.

Presents....Mom (Dad has expired) usually gives me money...which seems to cover the Christmas trip up to Portland (and that's fine).

Happy birthday, trinacriabob.  Hope you had more fun on your birthday than just work, studying, and night classes.

227624[/snapback]

No, bobo, that's exactly what I did/am doing, in addition to getting railed by the CEs at a conference this morning (I pinch hit for my boss) because my "D.B." boss is asking for more parking lot changes and they are tired of the iterations. <_< And, now, I'm at the library.

But it'll be over soon. And I will dunk myself in some hot springs in the Tahoe vicinity to celebrate! Thanks!

Muito obrigado, amigo!  Preciso falar Portugues melhor porque eu gosto muito do Portugal e as coisas Portuguesas...uma casa com vista do oceano me aguarda no Algarve no minho futuro (right, I wish).

227353[/snapback]

Best place in Portugal! Edited by ZL-1