She's baaaaack!

Flybrian

She looks great, Fly.

Have you ever thought of selling your story to Disney? I think it'd make a great movie, one that I'd go see.

Have you ever thought of selling your story to Disney? I think it'd make a great movie, one that I'd go see.

217829[/snapback]

They'd have to make the car talk... and it'll probably have Robin Williams' voice and the main actor will be Tim Allen.

Maybe they can throw in Gary Coleman as the insurance adjuster, and that script will write itself.

Edited by Captainbooyah

Fly is it me or does the color on the fender not quite match the rest of the car? :blink:

217923[/snapback]

I noticed that, too. Its a combination of the poor lighting and the fact that half the car has <2 year-old paint and the other half - including the driver's side - is 10 years old. It actually looks fine in the daylight.

Yeah, that kind of jumped off the photo, the paint match thing. Glad it looks better in normal light. Metallics can also have a problem with "flop", where the appearance of the color looks different to the eye depending on which angle you are looking from, caused by the way the metallic flakes lay when sprayed.

Looking good, keep your fingers crossed and get her blessed by

a priest/minister/rabbi or whatever... you need all the help you

can get with all those idiot drivers down in FL.

Hey Fly, 2nd picture from the top - I think you missed some damage; looks like a baseball sized dent in the door...

Just kiddding! It looks great. I hope my SKY, once repaired, looks just as new as your Aurora does. Like many here have already said, I too would be interested in reading the rest of the saga (and it might help me when dealing with Allstate).

Edited by GMTruckGuy74