Alpine BMW 6 Series Convertible

Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to know where you can buy a house for $100,000. Even the old run-down cottages to the north of DC will fetch more than $100 grand.

204469[/snapback]

Oh so true!

I'd love to know where you can buy a house for $100,000. Even the old run-down cottages to the north of DC will fetch more than $100 grand.

204469[/snapback]

Pittsburgh.

Posted Image

3br/2bath, fireplace, hardwood floors, 3 porches, 1 car garage, full basement with 1/2 finished, 1/3rd acre of land, 15 minutes from downtown Pitt, in one of the nicer neighborhoods.

Price?

$87,500

204469[/snapback]

Upstate NY housing falls below $100k more often than not.. Far, far cheaper than NYC's outlying suburbs.

204469[/snapback]

The house my cousin just bought in norther ND...6bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 4850 sq. feet., 3 car garage, screened in porch, finished basement, hardwood in entryway, kitchen, and dining room.

$78000

The house my cousin just bought in norther ND...6bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 4850 sq. feet., 3 car garage, screened in porch, finished basement, hardwood in entryway, kitchen, and dining room. $78000

In Princeton Township NJ, where I do a lot of work, that description --depending on extras and level of trim/finish-- would easily bring $2.5 million.

^^  This just reinforces my thoughts that real estate around DC is outlandishly expensive.

207805[/snapback]

As well as the San Francisco Bay area where I live. I always thought it was expensive to live out here in the bay Area, but damn I did not know it was that ridiculous. I live 60 miles east of San Francisco and my 2300 sq. ft. house with 3 bedrooms, a studio, 2.5 bathrooms and a 3 car garage is $500,000+ and I don't even live in an exclusive neighborhood. Looks like retirement in 20 years will be out of state! :o

edited for the following:

I guess my doctor sister will now want to upgrade her convertible 645 to maintain her good status. :P

Edited by prinzSD