2007 Nissan 350Z Images

Variance

2007 Nissan 350Z Images

I came across these pics courtesy of My350Z.com of the 2007 350Z. The only noticable exterior change from the 2006 model is the (focused on) new hood. It has been redesigned with a power bulge to accomodate the new VQ35HR engine, the same engine in the new G35.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cell phone images from another member:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nissan's blurb on the 2007 Z:

350Z Coupe and 350Z Roadster

The 2007 Nissan 350Z is scheduled to go on sale in January 2007. The changes for the new model year will include new exterior colors, a new gray colored convertible top (Roadster models), Active Head Restraints and performance enhancements including a new VQ35HR engine.

The 2007 350Z will again be available in Coupe and Roadster body styles and in an array of models –four for the Coupe, including a Grand Touring model, and three for the Roadster (including the Grand Touring automatic transmission version).

More information on the 2007 Nissan 350Z will be available at a later date.

[images found @ My350Z.com]

Looks good..the styling of the current Z took a while to grow on me..it wasn't until I drove one in April (rented one at LAX) that I really started liking them..

I've long been a fan of the previous-gen models, esp. the Turbo..I have fun memories of driving the one my sister had in the early '90s..driving it around the Boston area. I love the profile of them..

Edited by moltar

Agree, but I like it anyways. While the bulge is... interesting, it's not bad. The rest of it makes up for it, though.

203267[/snapback]

Then again, I never pictured you one to complain about bulges.... :lol:

I like the Z... but I prefer the G35 coupe. Nissan deserves praise since it returned to this market much quicker than Toyota.

I like the Z... but I prefer the G35 coupe. Nissan deserves praise since it returned to this market much quicker than Toyota.

203284[/snapback]

That's true. Toyota, with the billions and billions it's sitting on, still cannot get the Supra out yet.

I also like the G35 Coupe more, and it's getting redone soon. When is it the Z's turn? The interior of the 350Z when it first came out was a real turnoff. The updates last year made the interior much more hospitable.

Man I love that thing...from the looks of the spy pics the front end will look a lot better than the concept.  :drool:

203327[/snapback]

And the c-pillar will still have that ever so slight, but oh so ugly kink in it, in the center of the rear window. Such a pity that the best GTR will also be the ugliest. Damnit, Nissan, why'd you have to mess up such a good thing you had going?

And the c-pillar will still have that ever so slight, but oh so ugly kink in it, in the center of the rear window. Such a pity that the best GTR will also be the ugliest. Damnit, Nissan, why'd you have to mess up such a good thing you had going?

203328[/snapback]

I just noticed that. Hmm...that's odd...but I don't find it ugly. Thank god this Nissan won't look like an Altima or Maxima or Sentra (since they all look so similar)...it'll actually be DIFFERENT! Horray!

Edited by Dodgefan

I don't know about the rest of you but I've always found the 350Z to be one of the best looking cars out there. And judging by sales, I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

203331[/snapback]

:withstupid: Love the 350Z, though, I didn't at first. With all the improvements over the years, definitely.

This car never had the grace of the last Z.  I hope it gets redesigned soon.

203224[/snapback]

The last generstion Z was one of the few Japanese cars I liked. In my garage amid all the posters of Trans Ams, Camaros, Vettes are 2 posters of the Twin Turbo 300ZX. The new one pales in comparison and I do not think it will age as well in design.