Chrysler Sebring sedan

!!!TED!!!

A few pictured from the Barrie autoshow in Ontario. Taken by polish_kris.

Ok, I know it looked dumpy in the official pictures, but in real life its pretty nice.

The parts that look odd are the headlights, the hood, and busy looking trim. If you see it from far away, you might think its a Crossfire. Some of the plastics inside were a little poor, but overall it was really well executed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Are the plastic inserts on the front seatbacks difficult for knees?

194316[/snapback]

Yes.

How is the steering column attached?

194316[/snapback]

Nothing to report. Fit and finish was good.

What about the "finger in the door" test?

194316[/snapback]

That test applies to vehicles where it is blatantly obviouse that there is a wide gap.

:lol:

That test applies to vehicles where it is blatantly obviouse that there is a wide gap.

:lol:

194319[/snapback]

See, normally I'd agree, but in the AURA pic, I don't see a finger going IN the gap. My M-Class has such horrible fit that my rear bumper looks like it is falling off. I can stick my middle finger all the way to the knuckle in the gap between the bumper and the side fender. THAT is sticking a finger in. Finger tips? nah.

Chrysler seems to suck at rear ends recently and more

so they REALLY seem to suck at C-pillars. This thing is

gross. The whole fake window trim that's glued to the

C-pillar and the rest of the blacked out door trim is just

plain gross. Even the tail lights are very poor.

Nothing to report. Fit and finish was good.

194319[/snapback]

You mean like in this pic where the seam that runs between the center stack and the right side airbag cover is a different width at the top than at the bottom?

Posted Image

If you're going to be of any value to us, you need to get in there and really start to pull on this stuff. Be like a 3 year old and yank on the trim as hard a possible.

Did you even bring a crowbar?!?!?

Free passes for Chrysler products...

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Guest YellowJacket894

I don't know, but the rear door panel is really playing tricks with my mind. On the outside, the rear doors look like they have some length. On the inside, because of the door panels, they look short. . .like Land Rover Discovery II short.

Uugghhh. . .I've got a headache.

I just noticed this, but the gap above the clock and vents and below the dash pad is huge.

194711[/snapback]

I thought that at first too, but since Kris and Ted would have been sticking things in it on camera if that were the case, I am just assuming it is shadow from the dash upper that might be overhanging slightly?