NFL time

Satty

Well, the NFL really starts today, forget that Thursday opener crap. I was planning on sitting around watching football today, then I turned my TV on to ESPN and Chris f'n Berman was on and reminded me of why I hate humanity, so I'm going lot hopping instead. Die Berman, just f@#king die you irritating bastard.

Might as well make a Super Bowl pick, so I'll say Indy over Dallas because that would be an awesome game to watch.

He he...

Bears 26,

Packers 0

First time that B Favre has been shut out in his career ... and first time in 200+ games that the Packers have not scored in a game.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"This ain't the first time" ... Doug Supernaw ... 'Reno'

He he...

Bears 26,

Packers 0

First time that B Favre has been shut out in his career ... and first time in 200+ games that the Packers have not scored in a game.

191963[/snapback]

Yes, that makes it a good day. Also the Chiefs lost, which is good since I'm in Chiefs country and Chiefs fans tend to be annoying assholes.. The only time the Rams get any love around here is when they're going to the Super Bowl, probably because they have really ugly uniforms and a stupid owner.

Well, the NFL really starts today, forget that Thursday opener crap.  I was planning on sitting around watching football today, then I turned my TV on to ESPN and Chris f'n Berman was on and reminded me of why I hate humanity, so I'm going lot hopping instead.  Die Berman, just f@#king die you irritating bastard.

Might as well make a Super Bowl pick, so I'll say Indy over Dallas because that would be an awesome game to watch.

191723[/snapback]

LEN BERMAN?

Posted Image

He he...

Bears 26,

Packers 0

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"This ain't the first time" ... Doug Supernaw ... 'Reno'

191963[/snapback]

WON'T BE THE LAST

Yes, that makes it a good day.  Also the Chiefs lost, which is good since I'm in Chiefs country and Chiefs fans tend to be annoying assholes..  The only time the Rams get any love around here is when they're going to the Super Bowl, probably because they have really ugly uniforms and a stupid owner.

192010[/snapback]

The Rams played well, i caught part of that game. Marc Bulger has a tremendous cannon for an arm and is terribly accurate. i was surprised how the rammy's played considering Scott Linehan's antics up here in MN were not terribly fruitful. Of course, though, Culpepper was his QB, so there. Culpepper is terrible. They say Linehan is well organized, so maybe he will prove good as a head coach. I think he's overhyped. Haslett as a def coord. and is a great coach and was a major coup and it looks like the Rams care about defense now. I could see haslett coaching the steelers when Cowher takes a break soon. Bruce appears to have regained form and Holt is awesome as always. Steven jackson needs to learn to get positive yards more often. Like toyota, he needs to be moving forward.

Chiefs, new crappy coach, no al saunders, no Willie Roaf, no Tony Richardson. Herm is terrible. Now I am totally glad i didn't outbid my league mate for LJ in my FF auction.

Edited by regfootball

I predict the Vikings will crush easily crushable opponents the first half of the season and fail miserably as soon as they face any halfway decent teams. Mediocracy, a Minnesota tradition.  :glare:

192014[/snapback]

Denny has brought his new team play to Arizona. It's official, retread QB, no running game, score a lot, can't play D, will choke by end of season, taking a knee.

But you will find Denny Green on the high road with his hands on the plow.