I'm sick of seeing this

Sixty8panther

Speaking of HTTP error codes, two friends got personalized license plates with error codes on them in the last month---one got HTTP405 (Method Not Allowed) for his Focus and another got HTTP410 (Gone) for his 911.

NOS:

Posted Image

V8? Yes! :)

RWD? Yes! :D

Body on Frame? Yes! 8)

Pillarless Hardtop? Yes! :wub:

As soon as I have a hardtop '59 Buick I'll be all set for life.

Speaking of HTTP error codes, two friends got personalized license plates with error codes on them in the last month---one got HTTP405 (Method Not Allowed) for his Focus and another got HTTP410 (Gone) for his 911.

186646[/snapback]

what does HTTP420 mean? i get that alot.

*chuckles*

I haven't received that message in a while ... knock on wood.

But, like NOS, I was expecting a completely different topic to be written on the page ... like sick of seeing the "official" posts ... or sick of opening posts only to read about the "fun" lives of posters.....

He he he

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Nope, sorry, nothin'" ... Jo Dee Messina ... 'My Give A Damn's Busted'

...but not often enough to write my congressman.

186806[/snapback]

Oooopps. Ted Kennedy has been notified already. :rolleyes::ph34r:

what does HTTP420 mean? i get that alot.

186709[/snapback]

I walked past a display in the window of The Bay in Montreal for back-to-school and noticed something funny. They had kid's clothes and bags on mannequins in the window, with painted backdrops behind them. The backdrops had things like school busses, alarm clocks, blackboards, etc. on them. Two things - an alarm clock and a microwave - both had clocks on them. Both were showing 4:20. Permanently painted on. :lol: