OH #@(%

the_yellow_dart

My 2 cents and take it for what it is worth.

You have to be very cautious about this. You've sent of your sample for a DNA test but I would definately want a second opinion if it comes back that you are the father. There are so many scams going on and you don't want to be another victim.

187340[/snapback]

Your 2 cents worth, ZH, is about $20,000 + worth, in my mind.

Why does she even have your number? There is NO enforceability here. You are in Canada. Condoms don't break....the stats are VERY low. It's probably someone else's, if it even exists at all. Go down to Spadina and learn how to say "F*** you" in Chinese so when they call to tell you "it's yours," you can recite what you just learned.

Really Dude ! I hate to get ruff with you but.................she sleeps with you on the first night and you cant even communicate ? Shes somehow gotten pregnent and you must be the one and only ? Crying hysterically after screwing someone she cant even communicate with ? I cant believe you are playing their game. Over the phone you say................NO ! You send us some of the babys DNA to us here in Canada. Now maybe you could work them up a sperm sample or two................then perhaps your phone would be ringing off the hook............. :duh:

You could make this really interesting and play it all the way to the end................when they ask you if you'd like to purchase the baby................

did you say, she knew exactly where you could purchase "condoms"................ :duh:

such a sweet little virgin, gets knocked up by the first American she comes across...

Ok, Ill stop, I just find this so aggravating. Ya know! theres a reason China implimented population control..............now they found a way around it..............by over populating our country................reminds me of the Alien movies.............parasites looking for a host.................argggggggggggggggg!

Condoms do break, would you like to meet my neice who is the result of a broken condom?

187847[/snapback]

I hope you don't tell HER that. :blink:

187878[/snapback]

really !

but if it does come around, she should also know that things like this happen for a very good reason, a higher power. I was a pretty hopeless soul, lost, fighting a fight I was giving up on when these two happened in my life................there was a reason for it. Not an accident at all.

187878[/snapback]

Hell no I would NEVER do that. But that being said I was an accident. Mom forgot her diaphram. Guess I turned out OK, first member of the bloodline to get a degree, now working on my DC, and happily married with no kids coming for a few more years.