OMFG

Flybrian

"This is a head turning, eye popping, one of a kind all around fun car. It was bought new by my in-laws and recently given to me since I have 2 teenages to be used as a third car. This is my 3rd pimp job [sadly] and by far my best work [ORLY?]. However, my daughter says it has too big of a blind spot since I welded the rear doors shut [smart girl], my son is too embarrassed to ride in it [smart boy] and my wife tolerates it but will not drive it [smart wife]. (I did put a"I love my Wife" sticker on the bumper to ease the tension)"

Ready?

You sure?

Okay...

1986 Buick : Electra

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take the hood scoop, wing, silly badges and bumper sticker off it and I love it.....................I wouldnt have welded the rear door but I kinda like window delete and somehow the red looks good, whodathunkit.

Hmm ? Sitting, look out the window at my 90 Regency as we speak............... :P

I think I'd have to see this in person, to truly appreciate it.

Hmm....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Just another regret" ... All-American Rejects ... 'Dirty Little Secret'

"This is a head turning, eye popping, one of a kind all around fun car. It was bought new by my in-laws and recently given to me since I have 2 teenages to be used as a third car. This is my 3rd pimp job [sadly] and by far my best work [ORLY?]. However, my daughter says it has too big of a blind spot since I welded the rear doors shut [smart girl], my son is too embarrassed to ride in it [smart boy] and my wife tolerates it but will not drive it [smart wife]. (I did put a"I love my Wife" sticker on the bumper to ease the tension)"

Ready?

You sure?

Okay...

1986  Buick : Electra

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

185515[/snapback]

:blink::duh:

No, yeah, I'm going to have to say no on that one.... :nono:

Oh dear lord... wow. :blink:

So for like 0.25 sec. I thought there might be a tiny bit of redeming

value in this car when I saw the 4.6 liter turbo. Here I'm thinking if

this guy managed to stuff a tubocharged Northstar into this Buick

then at least he's got some mechanical ability but as I should have

assumed... the auction states that the car has the stock 3800. So it

is basically the domestic version of a "Cheap-Tech" powered Honda

from the late 80s with V-TECH Si-R Mugen emblems.

What a freekin' tool. "I love my wife" :rolleyes:

Is it normal for there to be no bids on something that's been out for a while? I know people usually don't do the bidding war until the time is almost expired which is several days away, but, NO ONE bid on it :lol:

There would have been no bids if it was stock, there is no interest in 80's four door cars on ebay. Hard enough to sell them locally now adays. They are 20 years old. LeSabre T-types are hard to sell on Ebay. Grand Prix TGP's are hard to sell now adays.

By coinsidence I passed an old 2dr Regency today. Havent seen one of them in quite awhile. I was thinking that would be a great car for this window closeout and shaved handles. It gives a bit of a limo look. Those seats are so comfortable.

Maybe Ill take the windows out of the Ciera Wagon........................

Ready?

You sure?

Okay...

1986  Buick : Electra

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

185515[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Oh lord......

I wonder if they have a game during trips called "Guess What's In The Blind Spot?"

(My first guess would be a Mack truck...)

186030[/snapback]

If you know about Mack trucks, you should also know that there is no such thing as a blind spot................especially in a car that has 3 mirrors.

In the Automotive (dealer) industry we say "There's an a$$ for

every seat" This car might be the one to prove that proverb to

be incorrect. If there's a person outside the original owner &

customizer that likes this thing I'd be shocked.

I can appreciate the fact that the bodywork in the rear was apparently done very well (the seams for the rear door aren't noticable), but the rest....wow.