So I got me a Fusion.

Variance

So, Variance, you find it handles well? Is it smooth?

What others in the competition did you check out? I admit, the color you chose is bold.

I like the three chrome bars for the grille, very upscale. Did it come with replacement grilles too? ^_^

So, Variance, you find it handles well?  Is it smooth?

What others in the competition did you check out?  I admit, the color you chose is bold.

I like the three chrome bars for the grille, very upscale.  Did it come with replacement grilles too?  ^_^

180447[/snapback]

I gotta say it handles corners pretty well. The grip is excellent. The surfaces I went over felt smooth as silk.

I looked at the M3 but like I said, it's kind of played out now and sort of overpriced compared to the Fusion. There was also a Quattro but that was kind of old and I wanted something much newer.

Unfortunately, the blades will need to be replaced from time to time but this being a domestic product, the parts are pretty cheap.

Hehe, I love my Sensor Excel. It's only got two blades, but it's very comfortable and gives a good shave. I was given a Mach III... didn't like it, it felt like it was shaving a layer of skin off. It was irritating.

I got a free one in the mail when I turned 18 lol. I don't shave though, I always get razorburn.. :(

180500[/snapback]

I found this Neutrogena "post-shave lotion" that works pretty well. (Yes, it's moisturizer, shaddup.) Helps your face deal, lessens the bumps. Smells decent too.

http://neutrogena.com/men/MenDetails_140.a...roductLineID=10

I like the Mach III. Gives a nice shave. Puts off my 5:00 shadow until 6:30, at least. They were giving out the quattro (or whatever its called) with the vibrating head for free in the gay village a couple weeks ago. I grabbed two. Even with the 4 blades and the vibrator [this is me biting my tongue], the Mach III is better.

OH, and the Fusion? Nice car. I would choose one over the Malibu and I am driving a Malibu!!! LOL Car looks great.

Guest YellowJacket894

Perhaps, but I find the automatic smoother and more comfortable in operation.

180446[/snapback]

Ah, the automatic was jerky and had a very rough idle.

I uhh, almost clicked the link, but I read a couple of the posts and decided against it. I've got a Mach III that I use, and I can't complain about it. However, my wife also has one for her legs, under arms and etc, and I have mad the mistake of grabbing hers and shaving with it. All I have to say is MAJOR TIRE DAMAGE.... I don't know what a woman's hair is made of, but you could probably clean metal with it.