Al Gore, the hypocrite

mustang84

Wow... what a scumbag! I've always hated him.

He's a backstabbing @$$hole. If he had won the

presidency in 2000 we'd all be fu%$ed IMHO.

We might not be at war but the terrorists would

hev won already.

Gotta agree with Fly on this one. Although this is a hard topic to keep apolitical since the main subject is a political figure.

My problem with Gore on this one is since he talks to passionately about being carbon neutral and environmentalism is that his life should be ehat he expects of us. His homes and offices should use alternative energy and he should be making sure that what he does lives up to his message.

If you want to be the leader of the movement you have to live it at least as much as you wish others to.

As for me, I recycle, use compact fluorescent light bulbs, drive an economy car as a daily driver, keep all my cars in tune (which is a big deal for emissions), just replaced a lot of my appliances with energy efficient ones (wow that hurt the wallet). I am not an environmentalist but I do believe in taking care of where we live. Washington State is a beautiful place to live and I really enjoy the outdoors.

I am not perfect about these issues (I have a drag racing habit that constantly needs a track) but a bunch of little steps from all of us does go a long way.

Guest YellowJacket894

I don't think he's noticed that, actually, since he's focused his efforts away from Manbearpig to Pigbearman.

Edited by YellowJacket894

lets try and keep this apolitical and stay on the topic of conservation and environmentalism.

179078[/snapback]

Ahhhh... yes. The mantra of C&G. Conservation & Environmentalism. :P

I don't think he's noticed that, actually, since he's focused his efforts away from Manbearpig to Pigbearman.

179153[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

...that was an awesome episode eh?

"He's half man, half bear half pig"

"Dude, that's impossible, he's half man, half bearpig"

"He could also be half bear, half manpig"

Ahhhh... yes. The mantra of C&G. Conservation & Environmentalism.  :P

Dude... Didn't you get the memo? :huh:

Edited by Captainbooyah

Wow, thats pretty bad. Seems hard to believe someone would preach one way and behave another. Makes me question the source. Not that I doubt they have a multitude of huge homes and that they fly all over in effecient methods.

Huge houses really eat me up. 6 bedrooms.................no children.

Lights are on but noones home, heated/airconditioned unused space.

enough lumber to build 5 decent homes, crazy amounts of diesel used to ship all this stuff for one "professional" couple to have a non family castle

sending realestate through the roof becasue money means nothing.........therefore it should mean nothing to hard working poor families that simply want a place to call home

half a mile of asphault driveway, lit up with more light bulbs than my entire house has

heat coils in the driveway so they can melt the snow away.............oh my poor wittle frozen fingies...... :( Ill drive to the gym to get a workout but Ill be damned if Ill put an once of energy into snow removal with the wind whippin through my boxers.

Its very hard to be environmentally friendly in this oil and transportation based society our leaders developed but the decadence thoughtlessness of it all is overwhelming............

On my behalf on a somewhat confused positive side, I just got a job 4 miles from home.......................................trucking stone products all over hells half acre to supply Americas overpopulated thirst for mo, mo, mo !

first we :scratchchin:

then we :duh:

finally we succumb :blink:

"trudge onward my finely tuned wittle zombie puppets...........trudge on !"

Edited by razoredge