Official 2007 Chevrolet Model Year Updates

Flybrian

2007 Chevrolet Aveo5

Posted ImagePosted Image

New for 2007

*Improved suspension tuning delivers more responsive ride and handling

*Center folding armrest mounted to driver’s seat and manual lumbar adjustment for driver’s seat

*New design of automatic transmission shifter and PRNDL

*Available AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player and auxiliary input jack for iPods or other devices (Aveo5 LS)

*Lower-profile, rear-seat headrest

*New Aveo5 exterior badging

Click for More Chevrolet Aveo Info @ GM Media

--------------------------------------------------------------

2007 Cobalt

Posted Image

New for 2007

*Horsepower increases on models with 2.2L and 2.4L Ecotec engines

*Available remote vehicle starter system on automatic transmission-equipped models

*Available AM/FM stereo with six-disc in-dash CD changer and MP3 playback

*Standard AM/FM stereo with CD player and auxiliary input jack

*Three-spoke steering wheel

*Available 16-inch high-vent steel wheels on LT

*Eighteen-inch high-polished wheels available on SS Supercharged coupe

*New exterior color: Sport Red Tintcoat

Click for More Chevrolet Cobalt Info @ GM Media

2007 Corvette

Posted Image

New for 2007

*Bose audio enhancements

*Cross-drilled brake rotors now included with Magnetic Selective Ride Control option

*Steering wheel-mounted audio controls included with Bose premium audio systems

*Larger glove compartment space

*Exterior color: Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat

*OnStar now available on Z06

*Enhanced acoustic package included with Z06 2LZ option package

*Available two-tone modified seats with crossed flag embroidery and contrasting stitching (Cashmere, Red and Titanium Gray)

*Power top included with Convertible 3LT option package

Click for More Chevrolet Corvette Info @ GM Media

2007 Impala

Posted Image

New for 2007

*3.9L V-6 with Active Fuel Management replaces 3.9L 3900 V-6

*Tire pressure monitor standard on all Impala models

*16-inch, 5-spoke cast aluminum wheels standard on LT

*XM Satellite Radio standard on SS, available on LS, LT and LTZ

*New exterior colors: Precision Red, Imperial Blue Metallic, Bordeaux Red, Red Jewel Tintcoat (extra charge)

*New 7.0 Generation OnStar system offers Turn-by-Turn navigation (requires optional Directions and Connections OnStar service)

*Standard leather-appointed seats on SS

*All 3.5L 3500 V-6-equipped vehicles that are E85 compatible will receive a FlexFuel badge

Click for More Chevrolet Impala Info @ GM Media

2007 Malibu

Posted Image

New for 2007

*3.5L V-6 engine with variable valve timing (LZ4) replaces previous 3.5L V-6 (LX9)

*Standard dual-stage frontal air bags with GM Passenger Sensing System

*Turn-by-Turn Navigation available with Directions & Connections service on OnStar-equipped vehicles

*Head curtain front and rear side-impact air bags standard on LS and LT

*Remote vehicle starter system available on sedan LT, standard on Maxx LT

*New exterior colors: Amber Bronze Metallic, Dark Gray Metallic, Golden Pewter Metallic

Click for More Chevrolet Malibu Info @ GM Media

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo/-V

Posted Image

New for 2007

*New 7.0 Generation OnStar system offers Turn-by-Turn navigation (requires optional Directions and Connections OnStar service)

*New exterior colors: Precision Red, Imperial Blue Metallic, Black Amethyst, Red Jewel Tintcoat (extra charge)

*XM Satellite Radio now standard on SS

*Tire pressure monitor standard on all Monte Carlo models

*All 3.5L 3500 V-6 -equipped vehicles that are E85 compatible will receive a FlexFuel badge

*3.9L V-6 dropped from the program

*Rally Stripe package available on SS model

*17-inch alloy wheels standard on LT

Click for More Chevrolet Monte Carlo Info @ GM Media

2007 Chevrolet Accessories

Posted Image

Bodyside molding package - Aveo

Posted Image

Stage upgrade kit – Cobalt SS

Posted Image

Performance exhaust system - Cobalt

Posted Image

Underhood liner - Corvette

Posted Image

17” polished aluminum wheel - Impala

Posted Image

Seriously, who doesn't think this looks like a truck?  Maybe the Monte was meant to be an El Camino all along.

175335[/snapback]

You're righht Satty... maybe that's why I like the 2006+ Monte Carlo's (seriously). At my son's Pop Warner football practice last night, someone dropped their kid off in a brand new 2006 M/C SS in silver with the polished rims. :o I gotta tell you that I think that car looks beautiful! My parents bought a new '95 M/C LS and kept it until 2005... I never really liked the headlight design on the '00-'05 M/C's, but with the MCE for 2006 it has definitely caught my eye. The only thing I noticed on that silver M/C SS is that it has a body-colored bodyside molding, which I didn't think they came with anymore. I'm going to try to get a picture of it tonight (assuming they bring it with them again).

i don't like the aveo..i guess for those stupid tree huggers they are good for the economy and all that stuff

175947[/snapback]

24/36 mpg is a f-ing same for a car like this. but i saw a few 2007 LT's on the lot they look great in white or blue with fog lamps.

That Aveo bodyside molding is ugly! Also, Cobalt has a new Pace Blue (non-metallic) color; and Impala's Bordeaux Red is metallic. I saw a Cobalt 2LT sedan today with the new Sport Red Tintcoat-looks great-like the Sport Red Metallic mixed with Red Jewel. Nice compilation job!

That's retarded that the 4 door Aveo will be restyled and the 5 door won't. I don't think I've ever heard of the same model of car side by side on the showroom floor and one model has a new interior and one has a crappy old interior????

Seen a few 07 yesterday at my dealer. Malibu in a nice new blue, Cobalt and Impala in a new red. No cosmetic changes at all to tell them apart from 06. Impala 3.5 stays at 211HP while G6 goes to 224, dam I hate when they do that.

That's retarded that the 4 door Aveo will be restyled and the 5 door won't. I don't think I've ever heard of the same model of car side by side on the showroom floor and one model has a new interior and one has a crappy old interior????

Seen a few 07 yesterday at my dealer. Malibu in a nice new blue, Cobalt and Impala in a new red. No cosmetic changes at all to tell them apart from 06. Impala 3.5 stays at 211HP while G6 goes to 224, dam I hate when they do that.

176591[/snapback]

I have seen many new 07 Impalas with 2 different 3500's! One has the flex fuel badge and 211 hp and is rated at 21/31. This is really just last years engine carried over. Other models had a vin code "N" 3500 which is the LZ4 as in the Malibu/Aura/G6 and they were rated at 20/29. Surely they don't have 3 different hp ratings on the LZ4 motor at 211, 217 and 224. And why does this LZ4 3500 get so much lower mileage compared to the flex fuel VVT 3500? I don't understand the logic in offering 2 engines that are rated at the same mileage, the LZ4 and the AFM 3900 at 20/29. Does anybody know what the deal with this is?

Regarding the Monte, a nice body colored door molding and some optional wood interior trim and door arm rest padding would go a long way to sprucing this model up.

i don't like the aveo..i guess for those stupid tree huggers they are good for the economy and all that stuff

175947[/snapback]

Heh. With gas topping $3.259 per gallon around here today (and who knows where it will be tomorrow), I'm quickly warming up to the Aveo and cars like it; ugly or not.

My Neon w/ ATX is rated at only 25/32 MPG--but I'm sure glad I have it now instead of my old '72 Olds 98.