Today's No-Effin Way Award goes to...

AAS

Am I the only one that thinks she (Lohan) is a hideous chud of a woman?

Nope.....you are not the only one.

I have very little interest or respect for the Lohan/Hilton/Spears/Ritchie/Kardassian crowd.......they are all pathetic, really....in my mind.....

What has happened to today's young female "role models?" I remember back in the late 70's, when I was 7, 8, 9 years old, you had beautiful, talented women (she's a singer too) like Lynda Carter, etc......

What has happened to today's young female "role models?" I remember back in the late 70's, when I was 7, 8, 9 years old, you had beautiful, talented women (she's a singer too) like Lynda Carter, etc......

I always thought Amanda Bynes was the best one from that generation. 'Course i just liked the Amanda Show back when i was younger.

I really could care less if Lance Bass is gay or not. He's with the Amazing Race star who won his season and shouldn't have, IMO. At least they both have some money.

I wonder if he could pass his gayness on to someone who, um, I wouldn't mind having it.

Lance and Reichen have split up. Gosh... you guys are soo far behind on your gay gossip!

How my who's gay or not meter works:

Obvious/Absolutely not surprised: Clay Aiken. This is where Latifah, Missy Elliott, or most of the WNBA would go if they came out.

Rumors satisfied: This is where dubious and disputed folks like Erick Sermon, Busta Rhymes, or Tom Cruise would go if he came out.

Don't give a s--t: Lance Bass. This is where Lindsay Lohan would go if she came out.

Surprised/Had no idea: Neil Patrick Harris. Sheryl Swoopes. Amanda Bearse. Jon Amaechi. Others who are never rumored and never gave even a hint until they just come out from way left field go here.

You know, homosexuality was very popular among the ruling elite in Rome before the empire fell. That and families not having enough kids to sustain populations. Then the barbarians took over. Then they organized and became christians. Then the french fought the british for a few centures and we had a few crusades against the middle east and then some lame guy named napoleon took over most of europe then there was WW1 and WW2 and korea and Vietnam and Iraq I and Iraq II.

SO, clearly, it is the fault of homosexuality that the Iraq II war happened.

I can also link them through this method to anything else going on today. My logic is flawless. Lindsey should be ashamed... but im glad she picked an unattractive girl... cause that leaves more decent looking ones for moi.

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

I'll agree with you on that one ricer, its kinda funny that when you've got one that's lesbian and hot, she normally always picks one that looks well....less than appealing.

Well its because pretty girls don't want to be upstaged by their friends!

Not that i would consider Lohan to be hot anymore.

And how on earth could you agree with what i said? I didn't even remotely make sense.

How my who's gay or not meter works:

Obvious/Absolutely not surprised: Clay Aiken. This is where Latifah, Missy Elliott, or most of the WNBA would go if they came out.

Rumors satisfied: This is where dubious and disputed folks like Erick Sermon, Busta Rhymes, or Tom Cruise would go if he came out.

Don't give a s--t: Lance Bass. This is where Lindsay Lohan would go if she came out.

Surprised/Had no idea: Neil Patrick Harris. Sheryl Swoopes. Amanda Bearse. Jon Amaechi. Others who are never rumored and never gave even a hint until they just come out from way left field go here.

Amanda Bearse = Marcy D'Arcy from "Married with Children?" If so, that should be a "no surprise." Jon Amaechi would go into the "don't care" file for me since although he was the first NBA player to come out, he wasn't either good or relevant.

I'm kinda of the mindset, where you decide to stick your genetailia (sp?) is completely your business, its when you go forcing it on me that gives me a problem...

True....nobody should force anything down anyone else's throat.....(no pun intended)

But on the flip side of things, gay people have heterosexuality pretty much forced on them in just about every aspect of our culture. Straights don't want us to marry.....even though it doesn't affect them in the slightest bit.....call it straight peoples' "heterosexual Christian values" being forced upon US.....

.....straight people have no qualms about walking around holding hands and showing obvious PDA.....right in front of us.....but heaven-forbid, if two guys do the same thing, they are "forcing their gayness onto everyone".......

.....finally, gays have to deal with the constant crap coming from straight homophobes about our sexuality and how wrong it is.....but notice you never hear of any incidents of "heterophobia".....do you?

That being said.....I do think it's kinda ridiculous the amount of press someone like Lance Bass and Clay Aiken get.....just because they come out of the closet. I think that's the kinda of notariety that most gay people aren't at the slightest interested in......

Straights don't want us to marry.....even though it doesn't affect them in the slightest bit.....

I think its more that they don't like to call it marriage, due to the fact that traditionally "marriage" was carried out in the church with really no government aspects to it. Granted this was a very long time ago, but i think that is their main qualm about it. I don't think most people are opposed to giving same sex couples all the same rights and tax benefits (penalties) associated with marriage... just not using the term marriage.

Thats what ive gotten from most people i talk to, personally i couldn't care less if they get married or not.

I think its more that they don't like to call it marriage, due to the fact that traditionally "marriage" was carried out in the church with really no government aspects to it. Granted this was a very long time ago, but i think that is their main qualm about it. I don't think most people are opposed to giving same sex couples all the same rights and tax benefits (penalties) associated with marriage... just not using the term marriage.

Thats what ive gotten from most people i talk to, personally i couldn't care less if they get married or not.

And see? That's the problem. There are many of "us" that DO want "to get married."

If my church sanctifies my marriage to another man, why should the government try to intervene to make it unconstitutional?

Those out there argue that "marriage" is supposed to be "between a man and a woman." FINE....if that's your religious belief. But WHY are you FORCING your religious belief on me?

Why is the government even involved in this debate?

What happened to the separation of church and state?

This marriage debate, for example, is one more thing (significant or insignificant, depending on your view) that forces the impression that we (being gay people) are different and not as deserving of the rights and personal beliefs that straight people share.

There is no "traditional" marriage. Marriage has taken many different forms and had many different purposes over human history.

And see? That's the problem. There are many of "us" that DO want "to get married."

If my church sanctifies my marriage to another man, why should the government try to intervene to make it unconstitutional?

Well if your church sanctifies it then i see no problem. It is not the governments place to interfere in religious matters. Although by that definition i can just make up a "religion" and do whatever i want... but aside from quirks like that i see no problem. So i guess its not the governments place to interfere with governments that are nationally recognized as a religion (but where do you draw the line?)

There is no "traditional" marriage. Marriage has taken many different forms and had many different purposes over human history.

True, but don't forget that this country was founded mainly by protestants, and that old protestant streak still runs strong in some areas. Which is why in THIS country there is resistance to it.

True, but don't forget that this country was founded mainly by protestants, and that old protestant streak still runs strong in some areas. Which is why in THIS country there is resistance to it.

False. Many of the earliest inhabitants were Protestant, but the Founders themselves were mostly secular, hence the Separation Clause.

Knowing that makes it much funnier to watch him play "himself" in the Harold and Kumar movies.

I know lmao When they are in the Cobalt and he eats a bag of shrooms and drinks jack daniels.

Do you Know What the PH stands for in NPH?

Patrick Harris?

No, Common mistake, Poon Handler!