Age question....

vintagegamer1980

I am 29 and a few months...............196 of them!!!  LOL

ARGH.........AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO CAN REMEMBER THE '70S???????????

171570[/snapback]

48 and according to highly self acclaimed sources going on 4...............so I guess this means I have two advantages on most of ya's................. :lol:

as for the above question...................the 70's ? was a complete blur........... naw, I remember quite well. As with all decades or eras it had its high points and it had its low points but non the less they were amounst the best years of my life, second only to when my daughter was young and the world was a great adventure and mystery. The eighties went by in a flash due to nose to the grindstone work efforts. The 90's became liquidated due to the rewritting of the "American dream" and the 00's have been a bit of a limbo state. "such is life"so we used to say. I just wish I could get back to say...... 18 when I had all the answers and knew everything about nothing and nothing about everything.

"Life comes at you fast" be prepared, I was'nt

Edited by razoredge

Lookit: Cort breaks into the Big Three-Ohs!

*chuckles*

There seem to be a few more of us Big Three's in the crowd ;).

Heh ... sometimes, tho, I feel a helk of a lot older than even 50 :(.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"The stars might lie, but the numbers never do" ... Mary Chapin-Carpenter ... 'I Feel Lucky'

I'm one of the old pharts...36.

171500[/snapback]

I'm right there with you. (36)

I even found three GRAY hairs in my chest hair already!

<gasp>

I have a moderately hairy chest and tummy.....not overly....but there's like three RANDOM gray ones poking out at various places....

Oh well........ :unsure:

Edited by The O.C.

Hey OC... i'm 26, and have countless white hairs on my head and a few on my chin.  Feeling any younger now?

172315[/snapback]

:P

Actually people tell me I look more like I'm 30....instead of 36....(wishful thinking??)

I LIKE young guys with gray/white hair.....there's somethin' kinda sexy about it..!

:AH-HA_wink:

:P

Actually people tell me I look more like I'm 30....instead of 36....(wishful thinking??)

I LIKE young guys with gray/white hair.....there's somethin' kinda sexy about it..! 

:AH-HA_wink:

172318[/snapback]

Women tell me same thing... so why aren't they flocking!

Oy, I started turning gray when I was 18. They say baldness is inherited from your mother's side... but my maternal grandfather was bald by age 23. My paternal grandfather was gray by 30... so I take after him, gladly.

I have a moderately hairy chest and tummy.....not overly....but there's like three RANDOM gray ones poking out at various places....

172311[/snapback]

At least you don't have more hair on your back than on the top of your head, a good incentive never to go out in public shirtless.

At least you don't have more hair on your back than on the top of your head, a good incentive never to go out in public shirtless.

172626[/snapback]

:o

Nah....I've been blessed with no hair on my back OR shoulders. And my chest hair is really just kinda on my pecs...it doesn't go that far up to my neck.

I avoid the "tuft of chest hair poking out of the top of my shirt" syndrome.

I'm 2 years below YJ

Who does it stop, really? No one. Same thing for cigarettes, which I'm guilty of using (but not in high counts; just one or two every month at the most).

171631[/snapback]

Let's hope just one or two. :angry: