Age question....

vintagegamer1980

24--- should be married and have kids by now according to my mom

*raises eyebrow sharply*

Good night shirt tail ... no pressure there.

*sighs*

I'm 32 ... and not so much as having a gf :(.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html

"Relight the flame when it's cold"...Godsmack...'Serenity'

I am 30 and a half. Also with no kids or even a girlfriend. Wouldnt mind a girlfriend sometime. I also live with my parents. But before people make assumptions, I work everyday, pay my parents quite a bit of money to be with them and make sure they are accounted for.

I'm 38 although I consider it 17 anniversaries of my 21st birthday. And if anyone gives me too much crap about being old, I'll beat you with my walker and run you over with my wheelchair.

I need a beer.

I am 29 and a few months...............196 of them!!! LOL

ARGH.........AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO CAN REMEMBER THE '70S???????????

I was kind of wondering how old most people are around here? I am 26 and getting ready to purchase a LaCrosse in the next month or so. I am guessing I am on the younger side for this board since the guy at the dealership looked at me funny and said he as not sold a LaCrosse to anyone under 45.

171312[/snapback]

I want LOTS o pictures! :) Which model are you looking at?

I am 29 and a few months...............196 of them!!!  LOL

ARGH.........AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO CAN REMEMBER THE '70S???????????

171570[/snapback]

As of yesterday I am 29 and a half. And I don't remember the 70's much but I do the very early 80's ;) I was only 3 when the decade ended LOL

Guest YellowJacket894

...i think we even have a 12 yr old kid funning around.

171420[/snapback]

That would be Charger4U, wouldn't it?

Damn, that kid's young.

huh Satty, PONTIAC06 and I all have our birthday tommorow on July 27th.

Oh Yeah, I will be 20 tommorow, no longer a teen but I still cant drink legally... like its ever stopped me before.

I am 29 and a few months...............196 of them!!!  LOL

171570[/snapback]

I not only remember the 70s but have a LOT of memories of them

Guest YellowJacket894

Oh Yeah, I will be 20 tommorow, no longer a teen but I still cant drink legally... like its ever stopped me before.

171621[/snapback]

Who does it stop, really? No one. Same thing for cigarettes, which I'm guilty of using (but not in high counts; just one or two every month at the most).

Wow....6 years older than your posts would suggest.

171615[/snapback]

In all fairness to mute, this was in reference to his posts when he first joined C&G, I cant say anything about his recent posts because I've learned to not bother reading them.

and my posts suggest what age... ?

171627[/snapback]

Older than twelve, younger than seventy-five.

In all fairness to mute, this was in reference to his posts when he first joined C&G, I cant say anything about his recent posts because I've learned to not bother reading them.

Older than twelve, younger than seventy-five.

171656[/snapback]

in all fairness to satty i asked him a long time ago never to speak to me again so it makes sense that hed still be bitter . . .