A couple of interesting offers... but

Camino LS6

I'd love to have a 89 Turbo T/A, personally.

But these trades ideas don't serve your purpose of selling the Firehawk, do they?

171192[/snapback]

How right you are Zhawk! I am tempted by the TTA, but he'd have to make one heck of a cash offer above the car to make it do-able for me.

The GTO offer was easy to decline because it was an automatic and I love my 04.

I wish I'd just get a serious cash offer, then I could take my time and find the right car later. Right now it's a money issue, sadly. A "plainer" trade would be ok, I guess.

At the rate your bids increase, I'll have to will the auction to my nephews' future children. :lol:

172217[/snapback]

Between my Girlfriend Fund and my Repairing My Aurora After Someone Else Hits It And Progressive Wants to Total It Fund, this is my ceiling.

Fine.

$115.23.

Between my Girlfriend Fund and my Repairing My Aurora After Someone Else Hits It And Progressive Wants to Total It Fund, this is my ceiling.

Fine.

$115.23.

172223[/snapback]

My offer is $115.12 and a 2 liter coke. Take it or leave it.

Come on Fly & NOS, get serious... with those offers!

Camino, I can offer you acomfortable $147.76, plus two 2-liter bottles of Pepsi (much bettr than Coke anyway!). I wish I could go higher on my offer, but I'm just trying to help a fellow C&Ger out here (I don't really need an F-body ya know!).

:P:lol::P:lol::lol::P

A 1990 Caprice Classic and a 94 Silverado 4x4 full bed short cab. plus a black Rear cupholder for a last gen Plythmouth breeze. and America greatest hits cd. and what the hell a 3 prong to 2 prong plug adaptor.

1979 Chevrolet Reg. Cab. Short bed with a ton of rust & a 250 I6.

+ 1984 Datsun Maxima 5-speed

+ 1964 Oldsmobile Super 88 hardtop 4dr

+ $10 winning scratch ticket from Virgnia

+ 1986 Riviera "T-Type" glovebox/dash emblem.

A 1990 Caprice Classic and a 94 Silverado 4x4 full bed short cab. plus a black Rear cupholder for a last gen Plythmouth breeze. and America greatest hits cd. and what the hell a 3 prong to 2 prong plug adaptor.

172517[/snapback]

I just bought a bunch of those for our "new" rental house.