C&G Moments in Time

Flybrian

Don't make fun of him, from the contex & content of the post he

must have downs syndrome... and I'm not kidding much. The

Solstice will be a four door sedan & the Buick minivan is a

Toyota w/ a turbo-diesel motor? Man that's wacky. Poor guy is :stupid:

Edited by Sixty8panther

Those were the days. TCC kicked ass back when you didn't have to register and could post all sorts of random crap, Adam running over there to bitch about us was perfect.

Speaking of members nobody liked, does anybody ever wonder what happened to Chevyfan02 or LeeRon?

Those were the days.  TCC kicked ass back when you didn't have to register and could post all sorts of random crap, Adam running over there to bitch about us was perfect.

Mullet Power!*Mullet Flaps*Mullet Out!

Speaking of members nobody liked, does anybody ever wonder what happened to Chevyfan02 or LeeRon?

170958[/snapback]

Chevyfan02 used to be LeSabre455 or something and I remember I pissed him off by adding captions to a picture of two guys from Queer as Folk, but not only was that scene not overtly homosexula, I wasn't even aware it was from that show; I just Googled.

LeeRon left because he had "other priorities" or something. He drove an Echo and that in and of itself was funny.

According to what I've heard, Scott has "changed."

I miss BYEBMW. Not.

Guest YellowJacket894

They are bottoms and I am tops.

They are meanies and don't know anything about proper 'nettiquite'.

:lol:

This guy's a moron. "YOU HEARD IT FROM ME!"

Three years later, this line still cracks me up:

They lied about me being a "loser." I am NOT a loser. I am a winner. I have won many things. I have written excellent essays in coollege and I am very popular amoung my friends and social peers. They make fun of me for wearing blue and accusing me of stalking a Pop Idol contestant. LIES!

It's like the greatest soap opera never told.

They are bottoms and I am tops. Tops like Catherine Zeta-Jones who is very tops. I like her tops. Both of them.

Too bad the link to his website is dead, I'd love to hear more about

this Toyota Harrier based Buick LeSabre that's coming out any day

now... with a diesel four banger no less.

Looking back, I think he had a lot of problems but he would also troll. Certainly got a lot of people talking about him. I think the TCC post may have been created by someone else too as a joke. Who knows. Wonder what he's up to right now... well.. not really.

We ought to seek this guy out and get him to rejoin... tell him you've all turned new leaves. :AH-HA_wink:

Maybe he has some new info, like that 3 wheeled V12 methane Aveo I've heard whispers about.

Or maybe he's "knowitall"... both sound equally dillusional.