Bonneville pricing

I was wondering if $25800 CAN is a good price for a fuly loaded 2004 Bonneville GXP w/o NAV with 32000kms? I think it is a good deal and it is a beautiful car. It is black. I am thinking it is a good deal because they had a used Solstice with 1700 kms and it was gone in 2 days. They also get rid of almost any car they have in about a week.

$ 25,800 CDN = $ 22,832 USD, at this time

32,000 kms = 19,875 miles

Looks to be in line with what DN90 posts right above.

Do you want this car...have to feed to V8 under the hood. Also, what kind of a warranty will you get with it?

Guest YellowJacket894

Uh-huh...and I assume this car's for you? Talk about a hefty payment. :D

Anyhow, it sounds like a good deal to me. Go for it, if you so want. The Bonnie GX/P is a very nice car. :thumbsup:

I can't even drive. I could never afford this at the moment but I was wondering just to see prices because I may want one in a while. My friend's dad wants to get rid of his Discovery so I might recommend this. To see a pic. Go to www.orangevillemotors.com. They also have a pic of the Solstice they had.

All I have to say is 'yummy.'

Make sure you have some sort of warranty, such as a GMPP Value Guard or Major Guard. Not sure what's offered up north. My GMPP warranty paid for itself and then some, but my car was much older and a 'higher' mileage.

As for the car itself, I would say simply one of the best cars of the early 21st century and one that represents the best overall value. Very safe and very reliable, even with the Northstar.

Good luck!

The Bonneville GXP is my favorite Bonneville that's been built in my lifetime-and the best-looking Pontiac sedan of the decade.

Aurora vs. Bonneville GXP-decisions, descisions...

Guest YellowJacket894

I can't even drive. I could never afford this at the moment but I was wondering just to see prices because I may want one in a while.

I hear ya. Let's see...about twenty-one grand in U.S dollars...plus 6.5 per cent APR...divided by sixty months is...three-hundred seventy-two dollars and seventy-five cents (in my currency, of course), providing I did the math right.

That's actually not as bad as I thought, you know. It's more than I can afford by a hundred dollars or so, but still not bad at all.

My friend's dad wants to get rid of his Discovery so I might recommend this. To see a pic. Go to www.orangevillemotors.com. They also have a pic of the Solstice they had.

170408[/snapback]

Recommend it. I would. The Bonnie would kick the Discovery's ass from Canada to Mexico. Ever seen how long the rear door sill on a Discovery is? Pathedic.