So were you almost slammed into

Chris_Doane

Quite boring. I was supposed to meet my buddy at the Ford dealership because they had a ton of Mustangs (roush, saleen, etc.) and the Saleen S7, but my buddy didn't stay long enough so I just left and didn't really check anything out. Then I went to work for a few hours. Since, I've been photoshopping my life away. blah.

Today I washed a bunch of cars like most other days, and that was about it. Oh, then I had to mow my yard and my neighbors, even though my brother was supposed to do one of them. He decided to take a shower before he mowed and then proceeded to try to wear my basically-new sandals to mow the yard in. So I told him to go find something else, and he asked "why." "Well because they'll turn green dumbass!" So then since it would be so uncool to wear anything but sandals to mow the yard in, he takes five minutes to find old sandals. So by this time I have both front yards mowed (big yards) and am starting on one of the back yards by the time he starts. Basically he did our back yard and I did the rest.

My day? Eh...I sat around inside. Did some more of that. Went to Lowes for a lightbulb. Drove to a friend's house to drop some stuff off for his mom from my mom. Drove home. Then I came here.

I haven't been run into by a Super Duty, but I almost got broadsided by an Excursion in my mom's Venture. He decided that he could go before me at a stop sign, even though I was there first. I never realized how good the U-body's brakes are. Or how easy it is to squeal the tires in them.

I was actually driving around in a Super Duty when some jackass started taking pictures of me. I tried running him down, but then my mommy called and said it was time for my nap, so I had to go home.

Anywho...Chris, I'm glad you escaped that one, could have been bad with Mr. PMS behind the wheel of a 9200lb truck and you in your Metro.

Boring.

I started building a financial model for a construction company. I don't like working with construction companies, yet it seems it's the only clients we get these days...

Also, I found out our finance director isn't allowed to write a check for 25 Euro without getting a partner's permission first! :banghead:

My Girlfriend -------> Posted Image

& that's all I'm going to say about that.

Went to a fairgrounds at the lower end of the county to watch my cousin make milkshakes for a Cancer Society event. Bought a milkshake, a pulled chicken BBQ sammich and a wrinkled hot dog to show support. Woke up at 3 a.m. (like I've been doing for the last week and a half), stayed in bed and eventually went back to sleep. Did not dream of big trucks chasing little trucks.

So I just posted this story in the Ford section, but it just wanted make sure all you lounge lizards saw it too.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...showtopic=10467

How was your day?  :lol:

168999[/snapback]

It's really absurd you would think a person would hit you with a million dollar pre-production vehicle and risk scrapping a bumper with a basement blogger in some POS!! HA HAHA!!

It's really absurd you would think a person would hit you with a million dollar pre-production vehicle and risk scrapping a bumper with a basement blogger in some POS!! HA HAHA!!

170642[/snapback]

More absurd is maybe the fact that you think a super duty prototpye costs a million bucks to make. You're quite the ass aren't ya? :lol:

Edited by CD/BP

I don't think that's Josh, the syntax is totally different.

170693[/snapback]

So what? Like knowitall is smarter or something?

edit: I wonder if 'knowitall' is the same :retard: as 'buickmanwannabe'. Both seem to be on here for the sole purpose of berating members.

Edited by Captainbooyah