What to do if my Hawk doesn't sell

Camino LS6

I've listed it twice on ebay now and gotten lots of watchers, one fool that keeps insisting that it had to have come from the factory with leather seats and chrome wheels and he demands that I put them "back in/on". :blink:

I'm thinking maybe I won't re-list it again if it doesn't go this time. Maybe I'll just polish it up, put it up on jackstands, cover it , and try to forget I own it for a few years. :(

Just give it to me, ill take it off your hands, if not free i got some pocket lint, 31 cents and Bubblicious bubble gum wrapper

I've listed it twice on ebay now and gotten lots of watchers, one fool that keeps insisting that it had to have come from the factory with leather seats and chrome wheels and he demands that I put them "back in/on". :blink:

I'm thinking maybe I won't re-list it again if it doesn't go this time. Maybe I'll just polish it up, put it up on jackstands, cover it , and try to forget I own it for a few years. :(

168059[/snapback]

You could try listing it on www.classicalpontiac.com or run an ad in the Pontiac Oakland Club International monthly magazine "Smoke Signals". www.poci.org

give it away for a pontiac related sketch contest!

Maybe drop the insurance and park it at an easy storage and go every month and drive it around the easy storage. untill you have space back to have the car or find a buyer.

Have you tried to sell it to GM to there performacne group as the last hawk? since they might want it.

camino i hope it wasnt gonna have to come to this...

get a ride to your local wawa and wait for some dumbass to walk in and leave the car running. most likely it will end up being a fairly nice car. call me and i will make a call to a friend, we will get it chopped and get some cash. dont worry. and just think of how many prius you could take off the road

You could try listing it on www.classicalpontiac.com or run an ad in the Pontiac Oakland Club International monthly magazine "Smoke Signals".  www.poci.org

168075[/snapback]

Thanks for these suggestions, I want to check them out later. BTW: www.poci.org doesn't seem to exist, could it be a .com or .net?

Thanks for these suggestions, I want to check them out later. BTW: www.poci.org doesn't seem to exist, could it be a .com or .net?

168270[/snapback]

POCI.org is the correct address...but you're right...it's dead. I sent an e-mail to the site technical contact asking WTF.

The club contact info from the newsletter is as follows:

Pontiac-Oakland Club

P.O. Box 14057

Bradenton, FL 34280-4047

Phone: 941-792-4992

e-mail: [email protected]

I also found a POCI Firebird specialty chapter listed too. Their (validated!) website is: www.pocifirebird.com and the chapter head is John Froehle, [email protected]

And, of course, there's always the old fashion way of putting an ad in Hemmings...or even autotrader.com. eBay's been hit and miss for me trying to sell limited production cars.

Hope this helps.

POCI.org is the correct address...but you're right...it's dead.  I sent an e-mail to the site technical contact asking WTF.

The club contact info from the newsletter is as follows:

Pontiac-Oakland Club

P.O. Box 14057

Bradenton, FL 34280-4047

Phone: 941-792-4992

e-mail: [email protected]

I also found a POCI Firebird specialty chapter listed too.  Their (validated!) website is: www.pocifirebird.com and the chapter head is John Froehle, [email protected]

And, of course, there's always the old fashion way of putting an ad in Hemmings...or even autotrader.com.  eBay's been hit and miss for me trying to sell limited production cars.

Hope this helps.

168295[/snapback]

Thanks!