Hope you like that lower lip piercing...

s113

Is anyone here old enough to remember when parents used to tie a string to their kid's loose baby tooth, tie the other end to a door knob, then slam the door? I think it's time to bring back that old trick.

Guest YellowJacket894

The kid who used to drive that car is a dip$h!.

Let's talk over the situation, shall we?

Father: "What do you want son? A brand new car or a lip piercing?"

Son: "Well..."

Father: "Think about it."

Son: "I'll take the piercing."

:nono:

Kids like that give my generation a bad look. I mean, come on for the sake of weaping Jesus on the cross. A car or a piercing. For most kids that's a goddam no brainer.

I hope that dip$h! doesn't drive until he's forty. People with his IQ level cause accidents and I sure as hell don't want my insurance to go up.

I feel like adding him to Uncyclopedia's "Stupid" and "Idiot" pages.

Edit: Gave him a few seconds of fame with his own section under "Dip$h!." (The page needs to be expanded, though.)

Edited by YellowJacket894

OK - Mute! Think about it man!

Piercings are fine by me - you can take 'em out, and the hole grows back. Gauging does NOT go back to normal. Just picture an old man with big droopy earlobes with huge slits in the middle that look like sloppy vaginas. Now you know what you will look like when you get old.

I hope that retarded brat comes to his senses about 15 minutes

after the car's driven away by the new owner... and then IF he

takes out the piercing he should get a 1984 Chevy Cavalier 4dr

with 175,000 miles in monkey $hit brown & a green fender.

well my rents are gonna have a big suprise when i gauge my ears . . . going to fit a pencil thru the whole and cut off all my hair so they can see it lol its gonna be awesome

166595[/snapback]

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... please don't do that to yourself.