Colorado, not Cobalt!

Cremazie

Well, I was looking into a Cobalt and quite interested in buying one but I mentioned to the Sales lady (Melanee) that I liked the Colorado. Well, that was it! She said that I should try one to see how much I liked it. Well, all I can say is that It's in my condo stall right now.

I tested a LS without the Z71 pkg, and the truck that I bought. I ended up buying a Cherry Red Z71 LS crew cab 4x4 with power sunroof and what-not. It is quite the ride. It is a great leap back into the GM fold. I just hope that it is as strong as it feels. The 3.5 that everyone says is not powerful enough seems quite competent to me. Not that much difference than the 4L toyota engine even though it is bigger and has an extra cylinder.

I have to say it was possibly the best sales experience I had ever.

The sales people were some of the best I have ever senn. My salesperson; Melanee is not a car guru, but she is not trying to fool anyone either. She just gives her opinion and doesn't put down other makes (like Toyota or Honda salespeople), or try to wow you with her auto knowledge.

I have some poor pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks really good, I like that interior color. I've test driven one like that before and I really liked it a lot. We've got two Canyon's in our delivery fleet at my job and every chance that I get to go out and visit our customers, I try to take one of them. I just like the way they ride and their responsiveness. Good luck on it and I hope that it gives you many happy years of service.

Congratulations, Cremazie ... enjoy it!

Lookin' forward to more pics ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"It's hard to tell if I exist" ... Barenaked Ladies ... 'Pinch Me'

YES! Good for you, great choice.

Score one for RWD & BOF construction. :metal:

Thanks!

I made it through my first weekend with my baby. Everything is going well, the more I drive it the more I like it! I like the growl out of the I5, very unique!

Anyhow, more pictures (I took them at the Save on Foods )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am in love with the interior of this truck, the contrast is amazing!

Posted Image

Great shots. I love Colorado Crew Cabs & even the running boards look great. :)

Oh... somehow missed this... Anywho... Congrats, Corey! The interior color combo does look great. Hope you enjoy it. What did you do with the RSX, though? Keep it or trade it in for the Colorado?

165620[/snapback]

I traded it in on the Truck. It was a nice car but I didn't own it so they took it on a trade. Next summer I think i'll get a cheap small sporty car or a motorcycle..