Where's Chargerino?

trinacriabob

Chargerino was a constant on the site and I hardly see him around anymore. He gave us "Word Association" - a great thread that might collapse under its own weight. :lol:

So, are his parents giving him crap, is he burned out on the forum or is he mad at Croc for their sparring and/or NOS for the haunted house?

Any takes on this one?

Chargerino was a constant on the site and I hardly see him around anymore.  He gave us "Word Association" - a great thread that might collapse under its own weight. :lol:

So, are his parents giving him crap, is he burned out on the forum or is he mad at Croc for their sparring and/or NOS for the haunted house?

Any takes on this one?

Well it was the haunted house, NOS2006 editing that photo hurt me, emotionally, physically, spiritualy, and mentally. Almost to the point were i dont wanna come around anymore...

--------------------------------------

BULL$h!!...I have been busy lately , now that im done with school, and this time of year theres not that much new car news and concepts, which i am interested in (despite the conspiracy that i never leave the lounge... :lol: ) and some mebers arent the sole reason im not aorund as often, although i could name a few... :lol:

So OCNBLU am i your pet chicken? your little chicken?

and some mebers arent the sole reason im not aorund as often, although i could name a few... :lol:

Don't name names, Charg...but do stick around and post your off the wall stuff. We never know where you're coming from next, so it's quite entertaining. Cheers.

hahahahahahahahaha yes yes always blame ole Croc when a member goes incognito for a minute.

Methinks some of y'all get kinda clingy/needy :lol:

Yes, you are our quintessential scapegoat... Our Croctologist... Our resident bitch. :D

Anyways, guys.. The reason Chargon hasn't been around isn't what he or anyone else said... I hit on him heavily one night. I showed him things he never wanted to see. Needless to say... I might have freaked him out. Although... he said he liked it... Weird. :lol::P

Well it was the haunted house, NOS2006 editing that photo hurt me, emotionally, physically, spiritualy, and mentally. Almost to the point were i dont wanna come around anymore...

--------------------------------------

BULL$h!!...I have been busy lately , now that im done with school, and this time of year theres not that much new car news and concepts, which i am interested in (despite the conspiracy that i never leave the lounge... :lol: ) and some mebers arent the sole reason im not aorund as often, although i could name a few... :lol:

So OCNBLU am i your pet chicken? your little chicken?

Like I said earlier, life happens.

Yes, you are our quintessential scapegoat... Our Croctologist... Our resident bitch. :D

Anyways, guys.. The reason Chargon hasn't been around isn't what he or anyone else said... I hit on him heavily one night. I showed him things he never wanted to see. Needless to say... I might have freaked him out. Although... he said he liked it... Weird. :lol::P

Yea that was the night you were tlaking about sucking your dick.... :lol: , and no im not kidding...and i didnt like it..

Edited by Charger4U

Hey BV, do the words statuatory rape mean anything to you :AH-HA_wink:

He gave us "Word Association" - a great thread that might collapse under its own weight. :lol:

That $h! is going to SuperNova... or something crazy like that.

If it turns into a black hole it will consume the whole internet!