...and I'm using it right now.

HP dv2210us

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.60 GHz

1024 MB DDR2 RAM

120GB HD

8x DVD+/-RW DL burner w/Lightscribe

NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150

Vista Home Premium

And as a plus, the notebook is gorgeous (black lacquer owns all). It's a significant reason why I bought it.

This definitely kicks the crap out of the two junkpiles currently sitting next to me. 8)

Nice! HP makes a sturdy, reliable laptop. I have a Pavilion ZT3000 that's been trouble free for the two and a half years I have owned it. I may be putting it up for auction in the near future since I recently was awarded custody of a Dell Inspiron 8200. While slightly slower and significantly inferior, it is free for as long as I work here. When the time comes to turn it in, I'll put my money towards another HP gladly.

Lots of luck with it.

HP uses good OEM parts should last awhile.

I usally buy a HP and just update it to my specs i want.

As far as notebooks go Panasonic tough books! I cant tell you how many times my laptop gets dropped of work benches. Or thrown at people.